• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Here’s is the Twitter feed of the lady that died.  Cant help but just be sad after looking through it.  What a ridiculous waste of life.  It’s so miserable that this person, who apparently had a pretty decent life would be convinced that they had such reason to feel so aggrieved.  I am genuinely sad for her.  Lin Wood, Lin Wood Lin Wood, over and over again.  Jack Posibiec, all the insane MAGA all stars.  Sometimes I wish I believed in a higher power, “god”.  It would be nice to believe that these fuckers will burn one day. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Here’s is the Twitter feed of the lady that died.  Cant help but just be sad after looking through it.  What a ridiculous waste of life.  It’s so miserable that this person, who apparently had a pretty decent life would be convinced that they had such reason to feel so aggrieved.  I am genuinely sad for her.  Lin Wood, Lin Wood Lin Wood, over and over again.  Jack Posibiec, all the insane MAGA all stars.  Sometimes I wish I believed in religion.  It would be nice to believe that these fuckers will burn one day. 

I will never understand why politics is so important to people that they center their life around it. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Here’s is the Twitter feed of the lady that died.  Cant help but just be sad after looking through it.  What a ridiculous waste of life.  It’s so miserable that this person, who apparently had a pretty decent life would be convinced that they had such reason to feel so aggrieved.  I am genuinely sad for her.  Lin Wood, Lin Wood Lin Wood, over and over again.  Jack Posibiec, all the insane MAGA all stars.  Sometimes I wish I believed in a higher power, “god”.  It would be nice to believe that these fuckers will burn one day. 

I was working in the office and missed most of the action today. Turned on the tv and ABC news was lecturing how horrible this was, such an affront to democracy. I turned it off. Maybe in ten years someone can sort through the trash the last four years have been and come up with a reason this all went to shit and I'm pretty sure no one is going to like the answer. 

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm going to go on record as saying I dont want people mowed down with machine gun fire.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So she put deserved to die?

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Time for you to take a breather st1ck. This is no longer civil discourse. 

And this is the reason why I made this post earlier. 

• Chuck locked and unpinned this topic