• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

31 minutes ago, Tank said:

it's become such a mess, and it just shouldn't be this way. 

and yet, i've seen one person after another claim there was voter fraud, ballots that were thrown away, dead people voting, more votes in a county than registered voters, etc. The proof seems to be missing, however, but the true believers won't back down.

What's clear to me is that our entire voting mechanism needs an overhaul. There should be an immediate update of all voter rolls, coordinated with DMV and the county coroner. There should be crystal clear processes for counting votes, and it should done the same way in every city/county (and no one shuts down at midnight on election day - keep counting until it's finished). I'm not sure what to do with mail-n ballots, but there seem to be some serious flaws in the system and how it was used in November. Maybe the Federal Election Commission needs to be more aggressive in setting up universal and consistent methods for our next national election. 

That's where I'd start.

When you get some free time watch this video. 

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

George Will says Cruz and Hawley are guilty of sedition. 

"mobs desecrating the Republic's noblest building"

i need to borrow Cals' jerkoff emoji. The fucking slimeballs that inhabit that building desecrate it every day with their mere presence. 

4 hours ago, nate said:

Sure dude.

How many republicans did you vote for the last election?

How many times did you play the "both sides" card or defend his bullshit?

Well all of them, of course, since I'm in a state run entirely by the democrats and my vote is just pissing in the wind. 

1 minute ago, mmc said:

Still not sure what he actually said for him to get suspended on either platform 

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long,” Trump said in a tweet since removed. “Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

Just now, Taylor said:

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long,” Trump said in a tweet since removed. “Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

My question stands