• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Why do you think you stupid fuck?  You’re such a fucking joke here.  I’ve never encountered someone as fucking stupid as you.  You understand you’re nothing but a joke to everyone, on all sides here?  I’m sure people around you in real life think the same.  

I'm not convinced that you two aren't related somehow or just good friends that just say this kind of stuff for shits and giggles. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

princess bride Theatre & Musicals GIF

Lol! That is exactly what it is. He's out of office in two weeks and congress has bigger problems to address. She doing this to show her leftist base that she will fight him to the end. It's pointless 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

This is an unarmed protest. We'll see what happens when the armed protests start.

IDGAF, shoot all of them and then it will end today rather than keep this bullshit up like Portland and Seattle did. You break windows, you get shot dead. You bust into private or public property illegally, you get shot dead. You bring weapons to a protest, you get shot dead. 

It's pretty simple, behave like law abiding citizens or push up daisies. Doesn't matter whose side of what fucked up political tirade you are on, you all die the same way. 

Forgive my ignorance when it comes to politics as I know next to nothing about it but how in the world is what went on and is going on right now okay? How is it okay for Trump to constantly deny that he lost fair and square and by a lot? How is it okay that he goated his followers into this riot? How is it okay that someone has died because of the actions of crazy Trump supporters? If you voted for Trump, are you okay with everything that has gone on today and how do you justify everything as being what needed to be done? Joe Biden won. By a lot I believe. Trump lost. Why is he being such a sore loser? He is acting like a huge baby. He didn't really seem to care what was going on and told his people to go home and then said again he was robbed of the election. He clearly loves what is going on. How is that okay? Again, I know next to nothing about democrats and republicans and liberals etc but I can't fathom how this behavior is appropriate no matter which president you voted for.