• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Just now, mmc said:

Nice rebuttal.  I personally don’t believe big tech should have the ability to censor the President of the United States no matter who it is.  Nothing Trump said is dangerous enough for me to believe otherwise 

"This is what happens." 

You ever been involved in an abusive relationship? Been around one? Seen a movie about it?

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Did you miss the news today?

I saw plenty.  And personally I don’t think anyone who is big enough of a lunatic to storm the US Capitol really gave a shit about what he posts on social media.  So my opinion stands

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

This is idiotic.  He condemned his supporters who were violent and applauded those who were there peacefully

The problem is he said these things while holding the “match.” 

The same match he held in 2016 when he thought he’d lose and the same one he’s been holding since at least September.

Be peaceful *wink wink*

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

I saw plenty.  And personally I don’t think anyone who is big enough of a lunatic to storm the US Capitol really gave a shit about what he posts on social media.  So my opinion stands

I don't even know how to respond to this. This is literally the type of statement a leader makes before he sends his troops into battle. You can't possibly not see this. He has been making statements for months now and his base is drinking it up.

ErFsPL6XYAA2kGu.thumb.jpg.621889791faf3896f019b6c4aec92b21.jpg

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Look, sometimes a person is just a retard.  You blaming him for being a retard is retard blaming.

Congrats on being now the 5th liberal in just over half an hour to get offended over what I thought was a relatively tame opinion