• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Supporting one party or the other doesn't mean you support everything that the leaders or other members of that party say or do.  I don't believe many or any on here were talking about rebelling or storming the capitol.  I know a few people who believe Trump's fraud claims but none of them are storming anything they're at work today.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

A woman was shot in the neck and bled all over the floor. 

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1346913549898149888

I’m sorry for this.  Her friends and family probably will be very sorry for letting her have her insane ideas.  I do sincerely hope she doesn’t die for this fucking MADE UP HORSESHIT

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Maybe this was already posted but supposedly in order to use the National Guard Pelosi had to ask the DOD to do it because Trump's person refused to.  The only reason Trump had the sack to do this is because unlike some other countries he won't be dragged into the street and dealt with when this ends.

That's the governor of Virginia sending his state's national guard. Trump didn't request it.

15 minutes ago, nate said:

You enabled this with your support and apathy toward them in the first place.

This is what happens when you put your head in the sand and pretend that there was not a problem.

Fuck you Nate with this horseshit. You played the "I'm an independent" voting for a fucktwat loser in a swing state so you are complicit up to your flapping arsehole. You have blood on your hands more than anyone else since you could have affected change but didn't because you did what your wife told you to do. You have no moral high ground in this thread.

Just now, Blarg said:

Fuck you Nate with this horseshit. You played the "I'm an independent" voting for a fucktwat loser in a swing state so you are complicit up to your flapping arsehole. You have blood on your hands more than anyone else since you could have affected change but didn't because you did what your wife told you to do. You have no moral high ground in this thread.

Sure dude.

How many republicans did you vote for the last election?

How many times did you play the "both sides" card or defend his bullshit?

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I have yet to see video of a protestor assaulting or vandalizing anything or anyone. Yeah they went inside the capital, but...that's all i've seen so far.

So why exactly does that make shooting them OK?

Because they are Trump supporters 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ahh we are.  It didn’t take long.  This is the pure distillation of conservative boomer mindset.  Absolute detachment from reality.  Cannot accept anything in front of your stupid fucking face. 

66AC604F-FF83-4134-BF18-4C0AE320D39B.jpeg

Obligatory.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ralph Northam is that dude that got in trouble for dressing up in blackface and for talking about killing babies after birth.

No surprise that Taylor likes him.

I don't know who Ralph Northam is.