• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Have you ever once ran out of milk and felt the need to strap-up before heading to Ralph's? 

Alright,  I already explained that I’m 5’11.  I live in a mostly Asian community.  Why on earth would I need to be strapped ?  Maybe Jason lives amongst the blacks or something.  Who can say. 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Alright,  I already explained that I’m 5’11.  I live in a mostly Asian community.  Why on earth would I need to be strapped ?  Maybe Jason lives amongst the blacks or something.  Who can say. 

You at least better know karate.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Is there a mask organization that is siphoning money from morons like yourself with fear tactics? 

Do you lock your front door? Do you lock your car before going into the store? Do you wear a seat belt? Did you lock cabinets when your kids were little? Do you have health insurance? What do you do to protect yourself outside your home? It’s not about living in fear, it’s about my choice for self defense in the event my life is threatened. It’s a tool just like all those other things for “just in case”. To call me a moron for choosing that method of self defense is as stupid as me calling you a moron for not doing it. It’s about personal preference. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Do you lock your front door? Do you lock your car before going into the store? Do you wear a seat belt? Did you lock cabinets when your kids were little? Do you have health insurance? What do you do to protect yourself outside your home? It’s not about living in fear, it’s about my choice for self defense in the event my life is threatened. It’s a tool just like all those other things for “just in case”. To call me a moron for choosing that method of self defense is as stupid as me calling you a moron for not doing it. It’s about personal preference. 

Self defense against what? When you stop into a 7-Eleven to grab a Slurpee for your kid after he went 0-4 with 3 strike outs in his t-ball game? You think you are John McClane at Nakatomi Plaza. 

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Self defense against what? When you stop into a 7-Eleven to grab a Slurpee for your kid after he went 0-4 with 3 strike outs in his t-ball game? You think you are John McClane at Nakatomi Plaza. 

You’re right, we live in a crime free world where everyone lives in peace and harmony and would never think about victimizing another person. The difference between you and I is that I would never go out of my way to be an asshole to someone like you are doing

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Working theory here.  I buy it.  

That is a bit cringe but I don’t think that many people saw it or they shut it off after 15 seconds 

Edited by Jason