• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

19 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I have yet to see video of a protestor assaulting or vandalizing anything or anyone. Yeah they went inside the capital, but...that's all i've seen so far.

So why exactly does that make shooting them OK?

You act like they knocked on the door and asked to come inside. So dumb.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Don't worry. According to MAGA, they're not destroying property or perpetuating any violence. So we're all good!

Obviously breaking windows is vandalism but what violence has there been? Who shot that Trump girl in the neck and what was she doing at the time she was shot? Obviously this should be squashed before it becomes a full blown riot 

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What, so you think that woman should have been shot? You've gone fucking insane. Your flip to lunatic left seems more dramatic than mine to right wing.

Did you miss where I said earlier that I don't want anyone to get shot or die? But you're blind if you think these are all peaceful protestors. I think the majority of them are, but a large chunk aren't.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Knowing m0nkey's posting style...I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

But thanks for letting us know where you stand.

Well I'm not being completely honest. I don't really want them shot.

I actually want them arrested, tried for treason, and then sent to the electric chair. Trump first.

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

Well I'm not being completely honest. I don't really want them shot.

I actually want them arrested, tried for treason, and then sent to the electric chair. Trump first.

You're probably a very powerful person in real life lol.

Just now, calscuf said:

Why do you think you stupid fuck?  You’re such a fucking joke here.  I’ve never encountered someone as fucking stupid as you.  You understand you’re nothing but a joke to everyone, on all sides here?  I’m sure people around you in real life think the same.  

Are you going to answer his question or just go on one of your pointless diatribes?