• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

LOL @ this:

Longtime Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) said at the time that the suit showed a "lack of seriousness" taken by the president, saying: "There's no way I don't think any of us can excuse what the president did yesterday."

"ISIS is watching," he continued. "If you were the head of ISIS, if you were Baghdadi, if you were anyone in the ISIS, would you come away from yesterday afraid of the United States? Would you be afraid that the United States was going to use all its power to crush ISIS? Or would you think here's a person who's going to go out and do a few fundraisers over the Labor Day weekend?"

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

As much as I detest Trump, I'm not going to take John Bolton at his word.

Hayes began by arguing that the GOP is more the "party of John Bolton" than the "party of Donald Trump," noting that he served in the last two Republican administrations and claiming he's a "vicious bureaucratic infighter" who is "duplicitous," "untrustworthy," and "extremely militaristic."

"He's a completely morally odious individual you wouldn't want in your organization or anywhere around you," Hayes told viewers before mentioning Bolton was behind the breaking up of the White House pandemic response unit and advocated for intervention in Iraq under President Bush. "John Bolton could spend the rest of his life like Lady MacBeth trying to wash the blood off his hands and it would be there still."

And now, Bolton is attempting to literally cash in on betrayal of his country," Hayes said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-chris-hayes-john-bolton

20 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Only a million? He got 62 million votes in the election

A million people for the rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Only a small percentage will actually be admitted. I don't know the size of the venue but it's obviously a fraction of a million.

Biden gets a handful of people when he ventures outside of his basement. Trump gets many thousands. Yet we're being told by the media that Biden will easily beat him. In 2016 at this time Clinton was leading Trump by a healthy margin and we know how that turned out.

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Only a small percentage will actually be admitted. I don't know the size of the venue but it's obviously a fraction of a million.

Biden gets a handful of people when he ventures outside of his basement. Trump gets many thousands. Yet we're being told by the media that Biden will easily beat him. In 2016 at this time Clinton was leading Trump by a healthy margin and we know how that turned out.

I learned today that fan is a high school girl talking about who gets the most people to come to a lame ass party compared to other girl. 

44 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

By media you mean including your favorite news source, right?

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump; Republicans enthusiastic, but fear motivates Dems | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-widens-lead-over-trump-republicans-enthusiastic-but-fear-motivates-dems