• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

6 hours ago, tennischmp said:

"Norpoth's model, suggests that the president will win by even a wider margin in the electoral college with 362 electoral votes versus the 304 he earned against Hillary Clinton."

Ok then, I would bet my 401k he doesn't get 362 votes

I'll see your $8.25 and raise you you to $9.36 cents*. 

*this is factoring in our retirement fund value after the economic collapse of keeping industry shut down for the next 6 months.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

The Dems really need to come up with better candidates.

Trump is a dumbshit and they trot out a criminal in Hillary and Biden who has dementia and is a career politician.

Do better.

Is there any medical proof he has dementia? Yea he is old and has gaffes but so does Trump. Also we just had 4 years of a non career politician, you wanted the Democrats to nominate another?

33 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Is there any medical proof he has dementia? Yea he is old and has gaffes but so does Trump. Also we just had 4 years of a non career politician, you wanted the Democrats to nominate another?

There is an Abe Simpson like quality about him when he speaks 

43 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

1) You must not be familiar with HIPAA laws and how they work. You are free to Google opinions from doctors that diagnose this condition, but his medical records are not going to be on the internet all willy nilly. I don't care about this site or the content, but they compiled a pretty solid list of him, that will be below.

2) I didn't bring up or mention Trump....not sure why you did.

3) Yes

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/03/06/stop-calling-it-a-stutter-dozens-of-examples-show-bidens-dementia-symptoms/

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

1) You must not be familiar with HIPAA laws and how they work. You are free to Google opinions from doctors that diagnose this condition, but his medical records are not going to be on the internet all willy nilly. I don't care about this site or the content, but they compiled a pretty solid list of him, that will be below.

2) I didn't bring up or mention Trump....not sure why you did.

3) Yes

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/03/06/stop-calling-it-a-stutter-dozens-of-examples-show-bidens-dementia-symptoms/

1. Pretty sure Biden will release his medical report so we will see

2. He is running against Trump so it’s fair to mention his cognitive abilities

3. Looks like Kanye will be running so you have a different non career politician to vote for now

1 minute ago, tennischmp said:

3. Looks like Kanye will be running so you have a different non career politician to vote for now

kanye laughing GIF

1 minute ago, tennischmp said:

1) Doubtful

2) No, you just wanted to do the "....but Trump" thing some of you dudes do here

3) No thanks

6 hours ago, wopphil said:

Exactly. Conservatives = Trump supporters. They love him. What is his Republican approval rating, 95%? There is no option a conservative prefers to Trump. 

But how is Trump considered conservative? Because he is anti-woman? Anti-black?

Lol

32 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This guy is on the shortlist of people I do not want anywhere near my butthole.

Weird. I’ve got a giganitically long list of people I don’t want anywhere near mine.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Weird. I’ve got a giganitically long list of people I don’t want anywhere near mine.

Look man, all this Soylent Green you've been eating means a lot of people are going to be coming in contact with your butthole.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Look man, all this Soylent Green you've been eating means a lot of people are going to be coming in contact with your butthole.

they can have it when they can pry my cold, dead kale from my hands.

yeah, I combined TWO Charlton Heston references in one post.