• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

6 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Okay... now justify everything in my original post with regards to whole social distancing thing... #FoThree

CD937640-46D3-4B00-8D9D-994EB13C663F.jpeg

Those people are idiots. 

His words are accurate regardless. It's not like he told them all to sit there. 

At least they're mostly wearing masks.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Those people are idiots. 

His words are accurate regardless. It's not like he told them all to sit there. 

At least they're mostly wearing masks.

That section was his family. I'm sure they have all already been in close contact with each other over the last week. Every other section is completely spread out and as you said everyone is masked up.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That section was his family. I'm sure they have all already been in close contact with each other over the last week. Every other section is completely spread out and as you said everyone is masked up.

That's a big fuckin family.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

so when you say family you’re not just saying that because they’re all black and they all look alike to you??... I mean do you have confirmation that that exact section was his family???... I hope you know what no confirmation means 

8624481D-3D39-4C25-A937-4F33B1C396F6.jpeg