• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

Guys, I’ve had a lot of traumatic things happen lately, I want to apologize for my behavior and the behavior of any of the other people I am here.  

It’s no coincidence that OLM appeared right after I recovered from Covid.  

Spending 2 weeks alone in a garage thinking you could die messes with your brain.  I don’t want to to be OLM, but I guess he’s KC if you added psychosis and anger.  Which makes sense.

I think if you just ignore him, maybe KC will just come back full time.  That’s what I’m hoping for.  Thanks.

It's ok, man. We're all here for y'all.

11 hours ago, calscuf said:

Guys, I’ve had a lot of traumatic things happen lately, I want to apologize for my behavior and the behavior of any of the other people I am here.  

It’s no coincidence that OLM appeared right after I recovered from Covid.  

Spending 2 weeks alone in a garage thinking you could die messes with your brain.  I don’t want to to be OLM, but I guess he’s KC if you added psychosis and anger.  Which makes sense.

I think if you just ignore him, maybe KC will just come back full time.  That’s what I’m hoping for.  Thanks.

Proud Kelsey Grammer GIF by CBS All Access
I’m listening.