• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Jesus Christ.

They literally are keeping this guy locked in a basement. At least give the guy the ability to see his YouTube highlight reel of all his botched interviews and speeches.

If I was a Lib I would be super pissed that this is what we are trotting out. I don't even know what this dude plans to do for four years if he wins. 

1 hour ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Ha Ha Ha... yup this guy knows what to do

DA57178E-A502-4DCA-B97D-851AE0A5A74E.jpeg

This has been a back of my head issue.

What the fuck do people think Biden would do that's different or fix? The dude hasn't said shit.

It's the equivalent of the people that said "Fire Sosh" but had no backup plan or premise for change and how it would happen. People are more worried about getting rid of Trump than what the solution and impending results will be.

14 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This has been a back of my head issue.

What the fuck do people think Biden would do that's different or fix? The dude hasn't said shit.

It's the equivalent of the people that said "Fire Sosh" but had no backup plan or premise for change and how it would happen. People are more worried about getting rid of Trump than what the solution and impending results will be.

To the to “get rid of Trump at all costs” crowd, this is the most important thing to them