• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

This has been a back of my head issue.

What the fuck do people think Biden would do that's different or fix? The dude hasn't said shit.

It's the equivalent of the people that said "Fire Sosh" but had no backup plan or premise for change and how it would happen. People are more worried about getting rid of Trump than what the solution and impending results will be.

We need a DOJ that will police the police.  Obama's DOJ started 25 investigations on police departments for misconduct.  Trump's DOJ has only done 1 such investigation.  

41 minutes ago, Rico said:

We need a DOJ that will police the police.  Obama's DOJ started 25 investigations on police departments for misconduct.  Trump's DOJ has only done 1 such investigation.  

yet cops shooting blacks declined over the last 4 years

6 hours ago, angelinkc said:

yet cops shooting blacks declined over the last 4 years

Justice Department Awards over $23 Million in Funding for Body Worn Camera Pilot Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies in 32 States | OPA | Department of Justice
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-awards-over-23-million-funding-body-worn-camera-pilot-program-support-law

13 hours ago, Jason said:

To the to “get rid of Trump at all costs” crowd, this is the most important thing to them

It’s dumb don’t get me wrong. Republicans did the same thing with Obama for his time in office though.

The system is broken and we now have to live with it. As long as I have my family, health, food, shelter and of course income, that’s all I can ask for. Let the two parties and those that are entrenched with them bicker away.

Biden's latest. It sounds like an insult but when you read it a couple times it's not at all clear what he's even talking about.

“And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community.”

7 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

You can't counter argument something with no proof. Why don't you ask the lazy cons to post their evidence.

Look, I get it, there wasn't a twitter link for you to post but once in a while try Google for information. If you want to dispute something find the evidence to dispute it with, otherwise quit saying, Not So, like a little girl. 

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Biden's latest. It sounds like an insult but when you read it a couple times it's not at all clear what he's even talking about.

“And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community.”

It's like Halothunder is Cy's speechwriter. 

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

No. You know damn well this is not how an argument works. It's called burden of proof.

Yes, if you disagree the burden is upon you to prove it wrong. Not just say it isn't so without any evidence backing your claim.