• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

How do you know where someone is posting from unless you're a mod?

He clicked on my profile before posting that. My ISP doesn't even show up as Mission Viejo, and it sure as shit doesn't show up as "Mission Veijo. "

Edited by st1ckboy

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Haven't had the chicken sandwich yet, but I'll try it next time. Fuck I my just go back for dinner. The ahi sandwich looks good too. Ever had it?

Just looked it up and it looks solid. I love seafood and fish, but never get sandwiches with either because I don't think I'll like it. But the ahi with the teriyaki sounds good. I never noticed the tri-tip sandwich when looking up the ahi. Looks good, too.

I like the grilled chicken with the teriyaki, but this is the winner:

GOLDEN FRIED CHICKEN
Fresh, filleted chicken breast, hand-breaded with house-made seasoned flour and buttermilk, cooked to a juicy golden brown, topped with creamy, spiced red pepper sauce, lettuce, tomatoes & pickles

30 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Man I’d be afraid to put the town I’m in.  If you weirdos knew I was in Newport Beach I’d always be looking over my shoulder.

Do locals still call it "Newps" or is that just a millennial thing?

I drove around Douglas Park in Long Beach by the airport looking for The Habit, to get that double burger on sourdough that stick was talking about, and couldn't find the damn place. Almost got in an accident too. Whoever designed that outdoor mall was on drugs. The In-N-Out had about 40 cars in the drive thru so forget that. Blood sugar was getting low so came back to my neighborhood and settled for Carls Jr.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I drove around Douglas Park in Long Beach by the airport looking for The Habit, to get that double burger on sourdough that stick was talking about, and couldn't find the damn place. Almost got in an accident too. Whoever designed that outdoor mall was on drugs. The In-N-Out had about 40 cars in the drive thru so forget that. Came back to my neighborhood and settled for Carls Jr.

It's next to the California Fish Grill.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Man I’d be afraid to put the town I’m in.  If you weirdos knew I was in Newport Beach I’d always be looking over my shoulder.

I'm not afraid to say I post from Bixby Knolls. Nobody would want to come after me because they'd roast to death before they got to my street.

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I drove around Douglas Park in Long Beach by the airport looking for The Habit, to get that double burger on sourdough that stick was talking about, and couldn't find the damn place. Almost got in an accident too. Whoever designed that outdoor mall was on drugs. The In-N-Out had about 40 cars in the drive thru so forget that. Blood sugar was getting low so came back to my neighborhood and settled for Carls Jr.

This is an actual modern tragedy in five sentences.