• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

3 hours ago, wopphil said:

You guys are going to be kissed when she is the VP for four years and president for another 4/8. This is what you and the entire Republican Party get (and deserve) for supporting Trump. Enjoy the next 84 days.

slam dunk GIF by NBA

Sen. Kamala Harris, who Joe Biden picked on Tuesday to be his running mate, promoted the bail fund group that several Biden staffers donated to during the protests that followed George Floyd's death, which since has posted bail for multiple alleged violent criminals, including an alleged murderer and a previously convicted rapist

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

He's not wrong in his assessment of her 

Also, vote for the totally genuine, non beholden to business, never accused of sexual assault and wholly morally consistent ticket of Trump/Pence.

Get the f out of here with this hollow, hypocritical and universally applicable but not universally applied by Tucker nonsense.

Tucker talks about irony while delivering a super sized serving of it. He is a partisan hack, and that works for him and makes him lots of money.

23 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Also, vote for the totally genuine, non beholden to business, never accused of sexual assault and wholly morally consistent ticket of Trump/Pence.

Get the f out of here with this hollow, hypocritical and universally applicable but not universally applied by Tucker nonsense.

Tucker talks about irony while delivering a super sized serving of it. He is a partisan hack, and that works for him and makes him lots of money.

To his credit he calls out Republicans too but this video is about Harris and not Trump 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

To his credit he calls out Republicans too but this video is about Harris and not Trump 

That's the thing. This video could easily be about Trump/Pence with small tweaks. It never would be, though. Tucker is just another huckster.

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I guess you don't like it when there is an opposing view that reflects the opposing view you prescribe to. Its all sneetches my friend. 

Your mistake is assigning me a prescribed view. My point is that it's not some sort of argument against an almost identical dynamic on the other side, and this is what Tucker (and his counterparts) are pushing.

It is all Sneeches.

12 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Speaking of the Sneeches...

When my daughter was 3 or 4, I read her the Sneeches before bed one night. At the end, I asked her what she thought about the story.

Her response: "I like the ones with stars."

You can't argue, stars are cool. 

15 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Your mistake is assigning me a prescribed view.

I apologise. Habits are hard to break on the JC Poli Sci board where you are either lib or con but mostly commies and nazis. Because, narratives over discussion.