• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Want to see these guys post more about food fast??...

Wow isn’t it amazing how three mentally immature children trapped in adults body’s have turned the election forum into a forum about crappy fast food...

Oh and lets not forget FishSTICK #2 red siren account posting it’s red siren too

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

6 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Want to see these guys post more about food fast??...

Wow isn’t it amazing how three mentally immature children trapped in adults body’s have turned the election forum into a forum about crappy fast food...

Oh and lets not forget FishSTICK #2 red siren account posting it’s red siren too

Did I ever tell you the story about how I accidentally bought low sodium turkey sandwich meat?

30 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Did I ever tell you the story about how I accidentally bought low sodium turkey sandwich meat?

No but you did tell me that story of that forty something year old dude who didn’t have the smarts or mental capacity of holding up an intelligent conversation so he had to mask his ignorance by talking about things that don’t make sense with regards to intelligent subjects being talked about.

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

No but you did tell me that story of that forty something year old dude who didn’t have the smarts or mental capacity of holding up an intelligent conversation so he had to mask his ignorance by talking about things that don’t make sense with regards to intelligent subjects that are being talked about.

So the other day I went to the store to grab some food and other basic essentials. As I went to the lunch meat section there was a gentleman already there. Now I didn't want to be around this obvious host of the Corona virus so I quickly grabbed a package of turkey and got the fuck out of there before he could spread his COVID and I'm sure other diseases he had to me. Wasn't until I got home that I realized I bought the low sodium turkey. Not to worry though because in order to make up for my error I sprinkled salt on it when I made my sandwich. I have have put a little too much though because it's pretty damn salty. Luckily I have a bulk package of Gatorade I bought from Costco because I am probably going to be thirsty. 

16 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So the other day I went to the store to grab some food and other basic essentials. As I went to the lunch meat section there was a gentleman already there. Now I didn't want to be around this obvious host of the Corona virus so I quickly grabbed a package of turkey and got the fuck out of there before he could spread his COVID and I'm sure other diseases he had to me. Wasn't until I got home that I realized I bought the low sodium turkey. Not to worry though because in order to make up for my error I sprinkled salt on it when I made my sandwich. I have have put a little too much though because it's pretty damn salty. Luckily I have a bulk package of Gatorade I bought from Costco because I am probably going to be thirsty. 

By the way quick question about that mentally special 40 something year old dude... did he live with his mother?

If I remember correctly you said something about the dude having a roommate and that his roommate was his mother to which we all laughed (except for you)

2 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

By the way quick question about that mentally special 40 something year old dude... did he live with his mother?

If I remember correctly you said something about the dude having a roommate and that his roommate being his mother which we all laughed (except you)

Thanks! I actually lied to you though. I didn't buy Gatorade. I bought the generic brand Kirkland Sport Drink.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

man, i hate when that happens.

you should probably go get some ice cream.

@Orange Lives Matter, @st1ckboy, @fishbulb 

Let's try to respect each others views even if you don't agree with them. A good back and forth conversation is welcomed, but let's try to refrain from personal attacks or baiting. 

Also, to be fair I'm surprised there isn't a juicy thread on Joe "Creepy" Biden since there is a Trumped thread. Biden has more gaffs and racist comments, wishy washy policies than anyone I can remember in politics. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Orange Lives Matter, @st1ckboy, @fishbulb 

Let's try to respect each others views even if you don't agree with them. A good back and forth conversation is welcomed, but let's try to refrain from personal attacks or baiting. 

Also, to be fair I'm surprised there isn't a juicy thread on Joe "Creepy" Biden since there is a Trumped thread. Biden has more gaffs and racist comments, wishy washy policies than anyone I can remember in politics. 

What personal attacks have I made against OLM?

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Reminds me of the time I once accidentally put sugar free syrup on my pancakes.

I'd rather eat Adams asshole after he ate apples, drank coffee, and went on a six mile jog.

That's called real maple syrup.