• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I would have preferred if he would have said “black people will vote for me anyway, so I’m picking the most qualified person”.  Then again, black people probably would’ve voted for Kayne If he did that.  

This statement isn't compatible with virtue signaling 

Terrible but not surprising.  If anyone in this country said they were only hiring a white male they'd deservedly get roasted yet the DNC commits to a woman of color for what's the most important VP selection probably ever.  There were better women of color they could have chosen or perhaps they could have considered other qualified candidates.  Harris' record as AG was poor as is her history in politics.  Add to that her being from CA and she isn't going to win many votes in fly over country. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Well done, Dems. You literally ended up with the worst possible ticket.

There was Hillary in 2016 and now the Democrats said, hold my beer, we can do worse and will. This took a lot of fortitude on their part to pick a ticket that no crossover voting would take place.