• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

You guys, I heard that it's just another flu. Y'all need to calm down.

The latest projections are right where you had them. I’m still going lower. The doctors and trump have too much to lose. Sure there is ample fluff to make sure victory can be claimed. 

8 min ago

Ford will produce 50,000 ventilators

From CNN's Vanessa Yurkevich and Peter Valdes-Dapena

A Model A-E ventilator, left, and a simple test lung.  Ford Motor Company

Ford will produce 50,000 ventilators in Michigan over the next 100 days, the company announced today. 

This is the second ventilator partnership the automaker will produce with GE. Production is expected to start the week of April 20 at a Ford plant in Ypsilanti, Michigan, with the capacity to produce 30,000 ventilators per month if needed. 

This new initiative is in addition to the program by Ford and GE Healthcare to increase production of existing GE Healthcare ventilators, which they announced last week. The ventilators will be produced by 500 paid volunteer UAW employees over three shifts. 

“The Ford and GE Healthcare teams, working creatively and tirelessly, have found a way to produce this vitally needed ventilator quickly and in meaningful numbers,” said Jim Hackett, Ford’s CEO. “By producing this ventilator in Michigan, in strong partnership with the UAW, we can help health care workers save lives, and that’s our No. 1 priority.”

9 hours ago, Redondo said:

Rebecca Grant:Coronavirus forces China reboot – rethink relationship, from trade to Olympics

While Washington will have much to consider, its increasingly clear that coronavirus ended globalization as we know it: the phase dating from the day China joined the World Trade Organization on Dec. 11, 2001, until December 2019, when China fumbled its response to the Wuhan virus outbreak.

That is an incredibly bold statement, and while I'll believe it when I see it, I think it's shocking to even think something like this could be possible.

The growing middle class in China is going to force 'globalization' to other countries soon enough anyway, so why not start now? Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US might still be a pipe dream but we could benefit significantly from bringing more manufacturing to Mexico. Lower transportation costs, and an improving Mexican economy could solve a lot of problems.

19 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That is an incredibly bold statement, and while I'll believe it when I see it, I think it's shocking to even think something like this could be possible.

The growing middle class in China is going to force 'globalization' to other countries soon enough anyway, so why not start now? Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US might still be a pipe dream but we could benefit significantly from bringing more manufacturing to Mexico. Lower transportation costs, and an improving Mexican economy could solve a lot of problems.

Us not creating the market by buying so many drugs, and selling them all the weapons to kill each other, could solve a lot more

only because this is the political forum

so I have been in touch with 4 distilleries today regarding a bulk sanitizer purchase

I run an industrial distribution company and have a big order to fill.  The gov decided to quickly kill all taxes selling alcohol, if its for sanitizer (smart).  Most companies can produce a ton of the stuff without the gel like consistency, thats another needed ingredient.  

The shortage across America is in bottles.  Simply there is not any stock for 4/8/12/etc ounce bottles.  Coca Cola has decided to help one big supplier, but they dont have any caps (?) and cant sell bottles in bulk without caps......  Hoping to air freight 15k bottles from China tonight and have a guy infill them in the South and then send them back here.  This is for a needed essential business in agriculture.   

Theres a lot more but maybe this is just boring/spam

Also, I am putting together a device today that uses ozone to sanitize a N95 mask within minutes, making them reusable.   Someone can put their clothes inside this thing and be sure the virus is dead.  There has to be dozens of people working on this idea at the same time as ozone has been tested and proven to kill these kinds of viruses already.   Lets hope someone gets it to market AND gets adoption before too much time pases.

5 min ago

More than 500 coronavirus deaths reported in the US today

There have been at least 502 new coronavirus deaths reported in the US on Monday, according to a count by CNN Health.

This is the most reported deaths in the United States in a single day since the coronavirus outbreak.

There have been a total of 2,931 deaths reported in the US.

33 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

so I have been in touch with 4 distilleries today regarding a bulk sanitizer purchase

I run an industrial distribution company and have a big order to fill.  The gov decided to quickly kill all taxes selling alcohol, if its for sanitizer (smart).  Most companies can produce a ton of the stuff without the gel like consistency, thats another needed ingredient.  

The shortage across America is in bottles.  Simply there is not any stock for 4/8/12/etc ounce bottles.  Coca Cola has decided to help one big supplier, but they dont have any caps (?) and cant sell bottles in bulk without caps......  Hoping to air freight 15k bottles from China tonight and have a guy infill them in the South and then send them back here.  This is for a needed essential business in agriculture.   

Also, I am putting together a device today that uses ozone to sanitize a N95 mask within minutes, making them reusable.   Someone can put their clothes inside this thing and be sure the virus is dead.  There has to be dozens of people working on this idea at the same time as ozone has been tested and proven to kill these kinds of viruses already.   Lets hope someone gets it to market AND gets adoption before too much time pases.

If Ozone can save the rec center AND kill coronavirus, maaaan! One bad mofo!

giphy (9).gif

Trump needs to finish off the Democratic Party for good and do single payer healthcare.  Trump doesn’t give a shit.  Someone just needs to get in his ear to make him understand that it would guarantee his re election and make him the president who’s saved more lives then any president in 60 years.  Probably ever. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

50 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

When you say caps, do you mean the flip caps to make them squeeze, the pumps, or just bottle caps.  

Just food for thought.  But I have plenty of pump bottles for liquid soap/antibacterial soap.  I am running out of the soap to put in it though.  Just a bottle that I could pour into an existing old pump bottle would do for me.