• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Bush said Iraq had WMDs. He was basing that off of what the Pentagon was telling him. Was he wrong?

Obviously. You holding the same standard of what a POTUS says, and to what someone that has a one hour show on a news station? If so, I have a lists of lies/wrong information from Trump I can share with you.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Obviously. You holding the same standard of what a POTUS says, and to what someone that has a one hour show on a news station? If so, I have a lists of lies/wrong information from Trump I can share with you.

We could play this game with any politician. Barry wasn't afraid to tell a few lies

19 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Operational secrecy? This isn't a covert mission to take down a high level terrorist, it's a medical ship.

When the USS Missouri was being decommissioned and sent to its final port in san diego, it too wasnt considered a huge deal, and they let the media know.

Then gary busey dressed in drag, and sold his country out to tommy lee jones, and a convoluted plot involving both the french and north korea.

Thank god the cook was a badass.

50 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

She wasn't wrong, she was basing her statements based off the facts she had on hand. Was the Pentagon wrong? Did something change that fast tracked the timeline for the ships repairs making it possible to get there quicker than the Pentagon's timeline?

She was fucking wrong just like she was fucking wrong on election night and with Trump's tax returns. She fucked up and went all in without contacting anyone to get the right information because she is an arrogant cunt with an agenda. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

She was fucking wrong just like she was fucking wrong on election night and with Trump's tax returns. She fucked up and went all in without contacting anyone to get the right information because she is an arrogant c*nt with an agenda. 

Was Trump wrong when he said it was going to 15 cases to 0? Who did he contact for that information?

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Was Trump wrong when he said it was going to 15 cases to 0? Who did he contact for that information?

That has nothing to do with Maddow fucking up on national news where she was presenting opinion over facts. Stay with the argument you are trying to defend. 

22 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Stick, operational security applies to almost anything and everything the military does. Security is on going everyday all day with anything military. Does not have to be a covert mission.

Does this apply to stating when a medical ship would be operational? Would the Pentagon knowingly state false information that contradicts what the POTUS is saying to keep this information "covert?"

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That has nothing to do with Maddow fucking up on national news where she was presenting opinion over facts. Stay with the argument you are trying to defend. 

What Maddow said was based on stated information, what Trump said was pulled out of his ass. What facts or data did Trump use to make that statement?

9 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

When the USS Missouri was being decommissioned and sent to its final port in san diego, it too wasnt considered a huge deal, and they let the media know.

Then gary busey dressed in drag, and sold his country out to tommy lee jones, and a convoluted plot involving both the french and north korea.

Thank god the cook was a badass.

Threat levels and Commands dictate what gets released. Sounds like they were waiting on parts and labor. Shit starts to happen quickly when Generals want shit done. I sat for three hours on a C130 in Kuwait. In the end, we were waiting on a 5 gallon bucket of paint for the General's office in Iraq. I am sure mountains were moved to turn weeks into days.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I find it amazing that no matter what good the president does, the left and his haters won't acknowledge it. But it doesn't stop there. 

Not only will they not acknowledge it, but they constantly try to create division among the American people during a massive pandemic that's killing folks around the globe. 

Shouldn't you all be on the POTUS side right now. Pray for him if you're of faith. Hope for the best from him? You all can go back to hating him once we're over this. 

I promise. 

If I was to see him do anything that indicated that he has an ounce of understanding of what is going on, I would be all for it. Instead, he brags that he knows as much as the doctors and, without any evidence at all, blames the shortage of PPE on members of my profession stealing it for personal profit. I resent it. I am exposing myself to potential infection every day for the benefit of others, while my President defames the profession that is standing between thousands of people and potential death.

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

If I was to see him do anything that indicated that he has an ounce of understanding of what is going on, I would be all for it. Instead, he brags that he knows as much as the doctors and, without any evidence at all, blames the shortage of PPE on members of my profession stealing it for personal profit. I resent it. I am exposing myself to potential infection every day for the benefit of others, while my President makes idle excuses at our expense.

Not to mention he doesn't give a fuck about the work you, or nurses, or doctors are putting in. Instead he posts about TV ratings.

47 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't know her personally, so I can't comment on whether or not she is a "bitch." Dumb? Certainly not, she is a Stanford grad, and a Rhodes scholar.

She’s a dumb bitch because she’s a shitty propaganda mouth piece that says stupid shit like the comment being discussed here which allows her to subsequently get owned by dumb fuck chuds.  

also, recall her Trump russiagate story.  Lol. She’s a fucking embarrassment. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

If I was to see him do anything that indicated that he has an ounce of understanding of what is going on, I would be all for it. Instead, he brags that he knows as much as the doctors and, without any evidence at all, blames the shortage of PPE on members of my profession stealing it for personal profit. I resent it. I am exposing myself to potential infection every day for the benefit of others, while my President defames the profession that is standing between thousands of people and potential death.

He's also the same asshole that called for budget cuts multiple times for the coast guard, then when he actually saw the work they put in during natural disasters. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

She’s a dumb bitch because a shitty propaganda mouth piece that says stupid shit like the comment being discussed here which allows her to subsequently get owned by dumb fuck chuds.  

Wasn't she the one who made a big deal about showing Trump's tax returns only to end up looking like a dumbass? 

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Does this apply to stating when a medical ship would be operational? Would the Pentagon knowingly state false information that contradicts what the POTUS is saying to keep this information "covert?"

I imagine the ship was broke but got fixed quickly.  Trump and the Commander probably had a conversation before the General had a chance to update the public affairs office. They have put out misinformation in the past but I imagine the situation here just developed faster than they could update the PAO. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

She’s a dumb bitch because she’s a shitty propaganda mouth piece that says stupid shit like the comment being discussed here which allows her to subsequently get owned by dumb fuck chuds.  

Ffs , I've already posted multiple times her source for the information she shared. I have yet to see anyone post yet why the ship arrived quicker then the Pentagon said it would.