• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I hope you're joking Stick. The content is from Rachel Maddow herself, brought to you by Fox News. 

Coronavirus: Video shows Fox News shift to take COVID-19 seriously - Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-video-shows-fox-news-shift-take-covid-19-seriously-2020-3

Once again, I ask why, and where did Trump get his information that it was going from 15 cases to 0? 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

It seems as if everyone is laughing at you defending Maddow to the end

its pretty funny. 

They can laugh at me all they want. I find it hilarious that the cons on here seem to ignore all the lies Trump says, while pretending to care what Rachel Maddow says. Apparently they hold a person that has a one hour show on MSNBC to a higher standard than the POTUS. I've already posted multiple times why she said what she said. I have still yet to to see one fucking post as to why Trump said it would go from 15 cases to 0. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

They can laugh at me all they want. I find it hilarious that the cons on here seem to ignore all the lies Trump says, while pretending to care what Rachel Maddow says. Apparently they hold a person that has a one hour show on MSNBC to a higher standard than the POTUS. I've already posted multiple times why she said what she said. I have still yet to to see one fucking post as to why Trump said it would go from 15 cases to 0. 

Meh, Trump is a lying douchebag. Everyone knows it. It's like continually calling Sandra Bernhard ugly. What's the point? 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Meh, Trump is a lying douchebag. Everyone knows it. It's like continually calling Sandra Bernhard ugly. What's the point? 

So he gets a pass? I just find it ironic that people want to pile on Rachel Maddow, who was stating something based on given information, but are perfectly happy ignoring Trump's lies. If pointing this out means everyone on this board is laughing at me, I don't fucking care.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

So he gets a pass? I just find it ironic that people want to pile on Rachel Maddow, who was stating something based on given information, but are perfectly happy ignoring Trump's lies. If pointing this out means everyone on this board is laughing at me, I don't fucking care.

I think you do care . . .

bro hug GIF

1 minute ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

The last 3 pages you have been doing mental gymnastics to make Maddow’s false statement true. You have also been trying to change the conversation with “well why did trump say this....” This is the same dumb shit some people do with Trump. No matter what he can’t be wrong. How do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Incorrect, I have posted multiple times where Maddow got her information from. Nice try though.

1 minute ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I give up. 

I don't know how many times I have to post it. Maddow's information was based on what was told to her based on the Pentagon's statements. I've backed this up with links with direct quotes. 

So my question is to the cons that want to point out Maddow's statement about the medical ship arrival time, what is their answer as to why Trump said it would go from 15 cases to 0? Where we're their posts on that? What information was he basing that on? This is the last fucking time time I'm going to post this, because it's obvious no one can answer it. So you all keep circle jerking yourselves about Maddow, and continue to ignore the lies from Trump.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

What Maddow said was based on stated information, what Trump said was pulled out of his ass. What facts or data did Trump use to make that statement?

What Trump said would happen, did and on time. Maybe you need to pull your head out of your ass once in a while. 

well, I have 20 grand in masks now stuck in China because they banned importing KN95, which is almost identical to N95

MOTHERFUCKER     no good deed goes unpunished....... I wasnt even going to make a profit.  There will be at least 100,000 first responders with nothing thanks to this rule, from my contribution alone.   They are doing it because chinese scumbag companies are selling fakes all over the place, except Im going through hoops to find a difficult/rare cert and getting them re-certified upon arrival.

https://www.change.org/p/congress-allow-the-kn95-mask-to-be-imported?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=229ddd20-7315-11ea-8eff-ffb269d74a92&fbclid=IwAR30I8TmYchkn7Z-v4naGRXdYXLA4IFeJij-lzOZmPajjR4lTAxL-6wrvJI      sign my petition to maybe maybe help out

21 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't know how many times I have to post it. Maddow's information was based on what was told to her based on the Pentagon's statements. I've backed this up with links with direct quotes. 

So my question is to the cons that want to point out Maddow's statement about the medical ship arrival time, what is their answer as to why Trump said it would go from 15 cases to 0? Where we're their posts on that? What information was he basing that on? This is the last fucking time time I'm going to post this, because it's obvious no one can answer it. So you all keep circle jerking yourselves about Maddow, and continue to ignore the lies from Trump.

Liberal talking heads keep losing to Trump because they don't focus on what matters. Trump has said enough dumb shit and most people don't care. American people look at what he has done and continues to do. 15-0 is not all the relevant right now. He said one thing but still took all the right actions.  Over playing false narratives and lack of focus is killing the left. Trump picks these fight and gives these soundbites because he knows it drives the left crazy. The media takes the bait and attacks him every time. Right or wrong he instantly becomes the champion of the people.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

can we just all agree that all of the current news reporters suck?

I agree, which is why I don't watch the news. In fact, the last time I watched more than a couple of minutes of news was on election night 2016.  

Again, it was for the laughs. 

4 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Liberal talking heads keep losing to Trump because they don't focus on what matters. Trump has said enough dumb shit and most people don't care. 

Imagine someone here saying that what Biden says doesn't matter, only what he does matters.

You guys would be shitting all over that person and saying shit like "Haha libs are hilarious". 

4 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Liberal talking heads keep losing to Trump because they don't focus on what matters. Trump has said enough dumb shit and most people don't care. American people look at what he has done and continues to do. 15-0 is not all the relevant right now. He said one thing but still took all the right actions.  Over playing false narratives and lack of focus is killing the left. Trump picks these fight and gives these soundbites because he knows it drives the left crazy. The media takes the bait and attacks him every time. Right or wrong he instantly becomes the champion of the people.

So he lied to "drive the left crazy?"