• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I find it amazing that 3 people have now posted this clip, even though she was was basing her information on what the Pentagon has said, and yet they ignore, or brush off the constant lies from the POTUS. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I find it amazing that 3 people have now posted this clip, even though she was was basing her information on what the Pentagon has said, and yet they ignore, or brush off the constant lies from the POTUS. 

I find it comforting to have a president who knows so much about medicine - such as that New York City doesn't need the ventilators that the physicians have asked for, and that there is a shortage of N95 masks because health care workers are stealing and selling them. 

Being in the medical profession, I can guarantee you that if I ever stole something like that, it wouldn't be a to make a few bucks off of it. It would be to protect loved ones on the outside. Stealing from my place of employment and then later catching COVID-19 because my facility ran out of PPE wouldn't exactly be a victory.

I find it amazing that no matter what good the president does, the left and his haters won't acknowledge it. But it doesn't stop there. 

Not only will they not acknowledge it, but they constantly try to create division among the American people during a massive pandemic that's killing folks around the globe. 

Shouldn't you all be on the POTUS side right now. Pray for him if you're of faith. Hope for the best from him? You all can go back to hating him once we're over this. 

I promise. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks for posting the same video again. Were you equally upset when Trump said it would go from 15 cases to 0? What about when he said businesses will be open by Easter? What about when Trump said hospital workers are stealing supplies? Or why he can't understand why hospitals had two ventilators, and now for some reason they need more? What about Trump telling his team not to respond to governors unless they speak highly of them?

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I find it amazing that no matter what good the president does, the left and his haters won't acknowledge it. But it doesn't stop there. 

Not only will they not acknowledge it, but they constantly try to create division among the American people during a massive pandemic that's killing folks around the globe. 

Shouldn't you all be on the POTUS side right now. Pray for him if you're of faith. Hope for the best from him? You all can go back to hating him once we're over this. 

I promise. 

This is the same bullshit you guys pulled when Bush got is into the Iraq war. No one is rooting against him, but he has bungled this thing from the beginning, and deserves to be called out on it. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Thanks for posting the same video again. Were you equally upset when Trump said it would go from 15 cases to 0? What about when he said businesses will be open by Easter? What about when Trump said hospital workers are stealing supplies? Or why he can't understand why hospitals had two ventilators, and now for some reason they need more? What about Trump telling his team not to respond to governors unless they speak highly of them?

Literally everyone made incorrect predictions early on. EVERYONE. Including our own scientists and doctors. The WHO was the worst of all.

2 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

You’re sounding just like fox and friends defending Trumps Kansas super bowl tweet. “Well he wasn’t wrong...there is a KC, Kansas...The New York Jets actually play in New Jersey but it’s appropriate to say New York, blah blah blah.”

Just admit she was wrong. It’s ok even though shes your homeboy. 

She wasn't wrong, she was basing her statements based off the facts she had on hand. Was the Pentagon wrong? Did something change that fast tracked the timeline for the ships repairs making it possible to get there quicker than the Pentagon's timeline?

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Literally everyone made incorrect predictions early on. EVERYONE. Including our own scientists and doctors. The WHO was the worst of all.

How many said it would go from 15 to 0? Clearly a more egregious error than what Rachel Maddow said about the timeframe of the arrival of Navy medical ship.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Trump isn't that astute. All anyone would have to tell him is that Obama supported it, and he would die before endorsing it. Just like he killed off the pandemic response center (which Obama created), and cut funding for the CDC.

Don’t let the bullshit rhetoric fool you.  Obama was very much NOT for single payer health care. 

6 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I wasn't sure whether he did or not, but if anyone told Trump that, it would be over.

Neoliberals love means testing the shit out of everything and then trying to sell it to you that they’re helping you. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Lol GTFO

Coronavirus response: Navy hospital ship won't be ready to help NY for weeks
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/coronavirus-response-navy-hospital-ship-wont-be-ready-to-help-ny-for-weeks.html

Those are quotes from the Pentagon.

"Lol GTFO" is a lazy reply. Try to at least put some effort into it.

45 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

How is this hag still a news anchor? 

Probably for the same reason that Sean Hannity and the rest of the 3rd reich whores at Fox are still on.  They serve their masters well.  

I imagine the people who make MSNBC happen are pretty happy with their work this year. 

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

She wasn't wrong, she was basing her statements based off the facts she had on hand. Was the Pentagon wrong? Did something change that fast tracked the timeline for the ships repairs making it possible to get there quicker than the Pentagon's timeline?

Something changed alright. Trump told the General to get their asses there sooner. Happens all the time in military. General may have known all along and not revealed the dates for operational security. 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t understand the point of defending Rachel Maddows honor.  Who gives a shit.  Dumb bitch. 

I think they were just looking for an excuse to post the video with her face on it. A schoolboy crush thing kinda like Tank with Kate Upton pics

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Something changed alright. Trump told the General to get their asses there sooner. Happens all the time in military. General may have known all along and not revealed the dates for operational security. 

Operational secrecy? This isn't a covert mission to take down a high level terrorist, it's a medical ship.

So what she said was wrong but she wasn’t wrong. Got it. Mental gymnastics at its finest. 

What she said was based on information provided by the Pentagon. I've already multiple times provided the links with quotes from them.

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t understand the point of defending Rachel Maddows honor.  Who gives a shit.  Dumb bitch. 

I don't know her personally, so I can't comment on whether or not she is a "bitch." Dumb? Certainly not, she is a Stanford grad, and a Rhodes scholar.

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Operational secrecy? This isn't a covert mission to take down a high level terrorist, it's a medical ship.

Stick, operational security applies to almost anything and everything the military does. Security is on going everyday all day with anything military. Does not have to be a covert mission.