• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 hours ago, Fireball said:

Who gives this Dr. Fauci guy another week before he is deep state and out.  

He was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by George W. Bush, and as soon as his utility to Trump's re-election effort is deemed to be over, or he contradicts Dear Leader or states an inconvenient truth one too many times, I'm sure that he will be gone. Trump, on the other hand, gave the Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh, whose primary achievement in life has been self promotion (sound familiar?), and he has made too many racist statements to count. I was done with him when he spoke mock Russian on his program, deriding people who were going to hear Mikhail Gorbachev speak. Gorbachev presided over perhaps the biggest government transformation in world history, but apparently that isn't as important as selling self name branded ties.

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Like half of AW believes in this.

not really. he's claiming to do this "in the name of Jesus", but he doesn't ask Jesus to do the work - he's doing it himself. it won't work, and it's not what Christians believe is the way how God works (at least none that I know). this is about elevating himself, which is clear when he claims to be the prophet of God.

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

not really. he's claiming to do this "in the name of Jesus", but he doesn't ask Jesus to do the work - he's doing it himself. it won't work, and it's not what Christians believe is the way how God works (at least none that I know). this is about elevating himself, which is clear when he claims to be the prophet of God.

Somewhere in Wisconsin there's an alarm going off 

Edited by notherhalo

Just now, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Must be using a week like our payroll, which ends on Sunday and a new one begins on Monday. Sorry, I didn't realize the parameters. Thanks for the heads up.

I mean most people use a week starting on Monday and ending on Sunday you fucking weirdo.