• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

Trump defenders will first make excuses about how it didn’t really happen that way, and then when completely boxed into a corner, will cry “fake news.” It’s the only play in their book.

At first you called yourself a "moderate" or centrist or some shit and 99.999% of the time someone says that, they're basically saying they're a staunch righty who doesn't fully support Trump.

But I'm glad you give shit to both sides (!!!) because both sides fucking suck.

I'm drunk btw 

3 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Thus us why we shouldnt elect women to executive positions. Not the role they were designed for by the man above. 50 states involved and how many have issues with the feds? She should probably research the governors role with hospitals and beds. all state issues so the initial failure is on her.

image.gif.7f1d1f205d3e2949df9fcbdc5d9164f8.gif

Biden has literally done fuck all for the past year and he's got a slim chance of becoming President. 

It's only because of his connection to Obama. That's it. No one cares about his policies or anything important. He was Obama's VP. That's why he's done so well with the black voters.

God damn this country is stupid.

2 hours ago, the dude abides said:

image.gif.7f1d1f205d3e2949df9fcbdc5d9164f8.gif

I don’t talk in memes and  My job prohibits me from going outside Springfield MO. That said gas is pretty cheap right now. I’ll pay for your gas and go in halves on a good  learning experience I can’t promise results  but I’ll do my best to make it worth the trip. Up to you on  on the results. Either way I m willing to shake hands afterwards and buy beer. I want judge you if you prefer a waive  and a latte afterwards. Your liberal keyboard warriors are welcome to travel with you.I am not rich but can afford gas, beer, and complimentary ass whippings for you and  and 5 friends. It ain’t Disney but hopefully provides and educational experience in a safe environment for all. Would be great if we could do something for charity. Maybe my 1k against yours. I’ll go for right to life and you pick any liberal hashtag of your choice. A win win for everyone 

3 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I don’t talk in memes and  My job prohibits me from going outside Springfield MO. That said gas is pretty cheap right now. I’ll pay for your gas and go in halves on a good  learning experience I can’t promise results  but I’ll do my best to make it worth the trip. Up to you on  on the results. Either way I m willing to shake hands afterwards and buy beer. I want judge you if you prefer a waive  and a latte afterwards. Your liberal keyboard warriors are welcome to travel with you.I am not rich but can afford gas, beer, and complimentary ass whippings for you and  and 5 friends. It ain’t Disney but hopefully provides and educational experience in a safe environment for all. Would be great if we could do something for charity. Maybe my 1k against yours. I’ll go for right to life and you pick any liberal hashtag of your choice. A win win for everyone 

We have an internet badass in our presence, ladies and gents!

image.jpeg.a0e563ed67f502435ae32502062795a1.jpeg

That being said, save the $1000 and put it toward a few remedial grammar classes.  

Sweet baby Jesus, it’s like trying to interpret Neanderthal markings in a cave.

44 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

We have an internet badass in our presence, ladies and gents!

image.jpeg.a0e563ed67f502435ae32502062795a1.jpeg

That being said, save the $1000 and put it toward a few remedial grammar classes.  

Sweet baby Jesus, it’s like trying to interpret Neanderthal markings in a cave.

I’m no badass. Obviously had a few drinks last night. I’m sober now and the offer still stands. 

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

If there’s any disparity in relief being provided from the feds based on political bias.  That’s extremely alarming. 

Trump has admitted his bias. He has singled out Michigan and Washington, both of which have Democratic governors. Michigan Governor Gretchen Witmer said that when they called suppliers who they have contracts with, they were told that they were instructed not to send supplies to Michigan.

Just another of many reasons that Trump needs to be gone.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Finally some good news. 

DHS memo says gun stores 'essential' business as gun-rights groups sue states closing them

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/28/dhs-memo-says-gun-stores-essential-business-gun-ri/

That ought to help. If COVID -19 comes near you, just shoot it.

The Western New York regional director for both Sens. Hillary Clinton and Kirsten Gillibrand has lost her job at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute after telling Trump supporters on Facebook that if COVID-19 is just a hoax they should refuse ventilators and just “chew some ibuprofen” if they’ve contracted the virus. 

The Buffalo News reports that Laura Krolczyk, Roswell Park’s vice president for external affairs, was fired after an investigation into her remarks, while a co-worker, Lisa LaTrovato, is on leave for her comments

EUJv7m7WsAo9Lk1-473x1024-1-scaled.jpg?lo

So which are they, and what is their population?

Botswana                           2.3 million

Burundi                             10.9 million

Carbo Verte                     525,000

Comoros                           814,000

Kiribati                              116,300

Lesotho                               2.2  million

Malawi                              18.6 million

Palau                                 21.7 million

Samoa                               196,440

Sao Tome + Principe       204,300

Sierra Leone                     7.6 million

Solomon Islands              611,300

South Sudan                    12.6 million

Tajikistan                          8.9 million

Tonga                                108,000

Turkmenistan                  5.8 million

Tuvalu                               11,192

Vanuatu                            276,250

Yemen                               28.2 million

However, public health officials and global experts caution that just because a country has not yet reported a case of coronavirus, it does not mean that none exists. For some, there is simply a lack of testing resources available, and for other nations, it is a matter of authoritarian repression.

North Korea, which borders China – the hub from which the pandemic began late last year – has not even done so much as to acknowledge coronavirus. However, leaders inside the hermit kingdom are, according to regional reports and intelligence assessments, battling thousands of infections. The Financial Times reported Wednesday that Pyongyang has "secretly" turned to international organizations and contacts in a bid for desperate help in controlling the spread.

12 hours ago, Adam said:

I’m guessing there’s some organizations that would be willing to test Those folks.

Trump said in one of the early briefings that the various health insurance companies agreed to waive all fees associated with the tests.

It won't cost a penny to get tested.

37 minutes ago, Redondo said:

These left wing loonies are out of control.

Who in their right mind would ever wish harm on someone else?

Just because of differences in political views.

Trump. Case in point:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

They also sent broken respirators to California. I'm sure that the working ones went to red states.

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Trump said in one of the early briefings that the various health insurance companies agreed to waive all fees associated with the tests.

It won't cost a penny to get tested.

Except that they haven't, and some insurances don't even cover them. More bogus information from the White House, just what we need in times like this.

The coronavirus death toll in America doubled in the span of just two days as new potential hotspots emerge in urban centers around the country.

The US currently leads the world in coronavirus infections with 123,778 reported as of Sunday morning. The death toll surpassed 2,100 on Saturday, doubling figures reported two days earlier.

New York City remains the epicenter of the nation's outbreak, with 30,765 cases and 672 deaths.

But several other cities including Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans and Boston are now being monitored as potential hotspots, threatening to push the overall case count in the US higher and higher.

'Every metro area should assume that they will have an outbreak equivalent to New York,' Dr Deborah Birx, the White House's coronavirus response coordinator, told NBC's Meet the Press on Sunday morning.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8164735/Experts-warn-coronavirus-hotspots-including-Detroit-New-Orleans-WORSE-NYC.html