• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just now, the dude abides said:

So, "second lunch" and "office beer" are officially things with my work from home plan.

Fortunately I have to go to the office a few times a week to grab mail, print and scan stuff. And I do all the shopping. I'm running out of things to conclude the following sentence: "Oops we're out of _________."

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Funny enough, Im still working, and we're about to take on extra shifts built in. On top of that, other stir crazy out of work chicks ive dated from the bar industry suddenly want to hang out (even if i dont).

2 weeks ago, i thought "locked down.... well, time to finally read some books, watch some tv everyone talks about, and finally do some stuff ive been needing to do around the house.

I havent had time for almost any of it. Cleaned the house yesterday, but thats just normal stuff. No "projects" as of yet.

Are any of you guys finally doing spring cleaning stuff of any kind?

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Funny enough, Im still working, and we're about to take on extra shifts built in. On top of that, other stir crazy out of work chicks ive dated from the bar industry suddenly want to hang out (even if i dont).

2 weeks ago, i thought "locked down.... well, time to finally read some books, watch some tv everyone talks about, and finally do some stuff ive been needing to do around the house.

I havent had time for almost any of it. Cleaned the house yesterday, but thats just normal stuff. No "projects" as of yet.

I've cleaned my backyard a dozen times and have to pick up all the shit my kids leave around the house at night. Keeping the maid though and bumped her fee up by 10%

We are probably more towards the start than the end of this virus. However, the increased focus on trashing Trump assures me everyone knows this isn't  going to kill 100k Americans. Again, 27k over 4 months and 126 countries isn't earth shattering. Flu got another 1,000 Americans last week and reached epidemic levels but what do the facts matter. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Fortunately I have to go to the office a few times a week to grab mail, print and scan stuff. And I do all the shopping. I'm running out of things to conclude the following sentence: "Oops we're out of _________."

Taco meat for the dog.

2 hours ago, red321 said:

From the Washington Post

134 people have died in NY from covid-19 in the past 24 hours.

Some other numbers from NY

Even with the state’s death toll now at 519, which is more than a third of deaths nationally, Cuomo warned a possible apex in the state was still about 21 days away. About 44,000 people in New York have tested positive and about 6,000 are currently hospitalized.

Want to know a little secret?

Spoiler

It’s probably further out than 21 days  

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Yesterday I cleaned out the pool filter and swept out the leaves. Then I fixed a broken wheel on the lower tray of the dishwasher and fixed the fence by the gate where some of the boards had come loose. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yesterday I cleaned out the pool filter and swept out the leaves. Then I fixed a broken wheel on the lower tray of the dishwasher and fixed the fence by the gate where some of the boards had come loose. 

I hit golf balls in my backyard for an hour today.

28 minutes ago, Rico said:

Go to 3:30 mark.  He says he told Mike Pence not to call the governors of Washington and Michigan because they are not appreciative enough. 

He has a point. I met a lot of assholes from both those states. Wish he would have mentioned Michigan has horrible drivers.

The House of Representatives' consideration of a coronavirus stimulus package got testy when a freshman congresswoman started yelling when her time expired during a floor speech.

As Rep. Haley Stevens, D-Mich., was told her time was up, she started raising her voice and holding up the pink latex gloves she wore as a symbol of the virus' threat.

"I rise before you adorning these latex gloves not for personal attention, not for personal attention, but to encourage you to take this disease seriously."

Rep. Anthony Brown, D-Md., who was presiding over the proceedings, pounded his gavel and told Stevens that she was out of order. Nevertheless, she persisted in yelling. Stevens held up her hand while addressing various groups of people affected by the virus.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/haley-stevens-yelling-house-floor-coronavirus

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

I didn’t think my erection could get bigger, but bam!

The mayor got me fired up about kids playing sports right now. Apparently, only skipping and bike riding are acceptable under current social distancing measures.   If it ain't sexual, a woman really has no business telling me what to do. 

8 minutes ago, Redondo said:

The House of Representatives' consideration of a coronavirus stimulus package got testy when a freshman congresswoman started yelling when her time expired during a floor speech.

As Rep. Haley Stevens, D-Mich., was told her time was up, she started raising her voice and holding up the pink latex gloves she wore as a symbol of the virus' threat.

"I rise before you adorning these latex gloves not for personal attention, not for personal attention, but to encourage you to take this disease seriously."

Rep. Anthony Brown, D-Md., who was presiding over the proceedings, pounded his gavel and told Stevens that she was out of order. Nevertheless, she persisted in yelling. Stevens held up her hand while addressing various groups of people affected by the virus.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/haley-stevens-yelling-house-floor-coronavirus

I think people would take her more serious if she wore the vagina hat as well

11 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The mayor got me fired up about kids playing sports right now. Apparently, only skipping and bike riding are acceptable under current social distancing measures.   If it ain't sexual, a woman really has no business telling me what to do. 

Awesome

42 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

This is like cals,  only funny 

Edited by mtangelsfan

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

We are probably more towards the start than the end of this virus. However, the increased focus on trashing Trump assures me everyone knows this isn't  going to kill 100k Americans. Again, 27k over 4 months and 126 countries isn't earth shattering. Flu got another 1,000 Americans last week and reached epidemic levels but what do the facts matter. 

The number of deaths will be dependent on how overwhelmed the healthcare system gets and how many locales in which this gets out of control.

COVID-19 took out 1400 Americans in the last week, and like you said... it's just getting started.

The outcomes and number of deaths vary wildly by the various routes we can choose to take.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I've cleaned my backyard a dozen times and have to pick up all the shit my kids leave around the house at night. Keeping the maid though and bumped her fee up by 10%

Good on you, bro. I made (no pun intended) my parents cancel their maid, but picked up her bill and am gonna pay it till this is over. Didnt want someone whos in a million houses being around them, but didnt want her out of "work" either.