• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, Jason said:

We still need these? 

Not when you have the monoclonal antibodies!

On 12/31/2021 at 11:30 AM, Lhalo said:

Scheduling for the antibodies

On 12/31/2021 at 4:17 PM, Lhalo said:

I'm scheduled to receive monoclonal antibodies tomorrow. 

On 1/1/2022 at 6:26 PM, Lhalo said:

I was denied monoclonal antibodies today due to the shortage self induced by our federal government. I’ll try another shop on Monday when it opens. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 minutes ago, cals said:

I was denied monoclonal antibodies today due to the shortage self induced by our federal government. I’ll try another shop on Monday when it opens. 

This is golden. 

Just now, Kotchman said:

You’re pretty safe. It’s mostly young athletic males that suffer heart damage. 

I have a new theory. You're not a cals alt. You're an undercover fed spying on one of AW's own.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I have a new theory. You're not a cals alt. You're an undercover fed spying on one of AW's own.

I’ve toured an anti terror facility. There’s a lot of libs in here that would see government differently if they did the same. We were active duty with security clearance and still got eye fucked by the deep state creeps. They actually pulled me from the tour. I was a last second addition to the trip and the dipshits somehow couldn’t verify my clearance to proceed to the top floor. Worked out as I went across the street to the bar. Just imagine a bunch of fuckers scanning Americans  social media 24/7 and a room full of armed guards spying on them while they do it. It was during the Obama administration so everyone was waking up to the tyranny but it certainly enlightened me. Deep state republicans are every bit as tyrannical 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I’ve toured an anti terror facility. There’s a lot of libs in here that would see government differently if they did the same. We were active duty with security clearance and still got eye fucked by the deep state creeps. They actually pulled me from the tour. I was a last second addition to the trip and the dipshits somehow couldn’t verify my clearance to proceed to the top floor. Worked out as I went across the street to the bar. Just imagine a bunch of fuckers scanning Americans  social media 24/7 and a room full of armed guards spying on them while they do it. It was during the Obama administration so everyone was waking up to the tyranny but it certainly enlightened me. Deep state republicans are every bit as tyrannical 

il_570xN.4681806966_mqhb.jpg.422fa8fb9e612996efb1b0828b109427.jpg

Chris Cuomo’s stance on Ivermectin as a theraputic drug for COVID-19 has done a complete 180, as the news anchor who once said on CNN that anyone promoting it should be “shamed” now says he’s “taking a regular dose” to deal with his own struggles with long-term effects of an infection.

“I’ll tell you something else that’s gonna get you a lot of hits,” Cuomo said. “I am taking … a regular dose of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why?”

When COVID-19 was peaking in 2020 and 2021, Ivermectin emerged as a fringe remedy, and was instantly denounced as a “horse dewormer” – including a segment that mocked podcaster Joe Rogan for announcing that he had success taking the antiviral drug. Though it was first used in the 1970s as an antiparasitic primarily for animals, Ivermectin’s use in humans had become widespread in later decades, as a malaria prophylaxis and treatment in particular, and is considered very safe.

“Everyone’s going to say ‘Joe Rogan was right,'” Cuomo continued. “No, Joe Rogan was saying – yeah, he was right – that’s not what matters. What matters is, the entire medical community knew that Ivermectin couldn’t hurt you. They knew it … I know they knew it. How do I know? Because now I’m doing nothing but talking to these clinicians, who at the time were overwhelmed by COVID, and they weren’t saying anything!”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-cuomo-makes-ivermectin-face-210453781.html

31 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Chris Cuomo’s stance on Ivermectin as a theraputic drug for COVID-19 has done a complete 180, as the news anchor who once said on CNN that anyone promoting it should be “shamed” now says he’s “taking a regular dose” to deal with his own struggles with long-term effects of an infection.

“I’ll tell you something else that’s gonna get you a lot of hits,” Cuomo said. “I am taking … a regular dose of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why?”

When COVID-19 was peaking in 2020 and 2021, Ivermectin emerged as a fringe remedy, and was instantly denounced as a “horse dewormer” – including a segment that mocked podcaster Joe Rogan for announcing that he had success taking the antiviral drug. Though it was first used in the 1970s as an antiparasitic primarily for animals, Ivermectin’s use in humans had become widespread in later decades, as a malaria prophylaxis and treatment in particular, and is considered very safe.

“Everyone’s going to say ‘Joe Rogan was right,'” Cuomo continued. “No, Joe Rogan was saying – yeah, he was right – that’s not what matters. What matters is, the entire medical community knew that Ivermectin couldn’t hurt you. They knew it … I know they knew it. How do I know? Because now I’m doing nothing but talking to these clinicians, who at the time were overwhelmed by COVID, and they weren’t saying anything!”

These fuckers knew all along. The ends always justifies the means. Voter fraud and mass murder disguised as a pandemic were necessary lies to elect a thieving pedo. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

To be first, Cuomo is a legendary douchebag.  Not sure he’s the one you want on your team.