• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

On 12/31/2021 at 4:17 PM, Lhalo said:

I'm scheduled to receive monoclonal antibodies tomorrow. I've been taking zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c, vitamin a and tumeric. I have Ivermectin on hand just in case I feel a need for it.

Holy shit you did a lot to wipe out the sniffles. 

• 4 weeks later...

Poor guy died of “Suddenly.”

Journalist Who Tried to Cancel Novak Djokovic for Being Unvaccinated Collapses and Dies Suddenly at Australia Open

In recent times, Dickson gained attention for his critical views on Novak Djokovic’s stance on the COVID-19 vaccine. Through various articles, Dickson not only challenged Djokovic’s decisions but also highlighted the potential implications for his legacy and public image.

In one of his pieces, Dickson wrote, “MIKE DICKSON: Novak Djokovic could ruin his chances of becoming the GOAT by refusing to take the vaccine… it is a strange hill to die on for a player who is so desperate to be loved.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/journalist-who-tries-cancel-novak-djokovic-being-unvaccinated/