• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

This video never gets old. 

Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ashli Babbitt at U.S. Capitol – NBC4 Washington
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/video-shows-fatal-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-at-u-s-capitol/2535527/

Ha ha.  My favorite part is that even though her fellow morons are screaming “there’s a gun, he’s got a gun, he’s got a gun”, she ignores it and tries to be the first through and in a hilarious way erases everything she had, has and would ever possibly have for nothing.  

It’s hilarious to me because she was clearly closet lesbian and was trying to be one of the guys so bad that even when they were like “fuck this, homeboy has a gun”, her mind which was at the same time over-testosteroned and also irrational because female-ignored logic (still a woman) and basically committed suicide for a historically legendary douchebag that didn’t even believe the shit he said, he just had his fragile ego hurt that a senile older dude was liked better by America.

That is fucking hilarious.

15 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Meh. St1ck quoted me so it’s an impossibility. Also I’m on a lower rung of the totem poll so I won’t be the person “they” come after first. I’ll probably be long gone before it gets to that point. 

You’re right though. I should probably shut up lol. 

Just sign up to be a human test subject for Elon and you might go up a couple rungs.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2023/09/20/elon-musk-neuralink-human-trials-how-sign-up/70915009007/

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It’s always been easy to travel to Mexico. I used to ride my dirt bike across the border near Mexicali as a kid with my dad (white) back in the 80’s. Border Patrol would verify us on the way back to camp. 

I’m sure it’s a complete shitshow down there now. The cartels and coyotes are running drugs and people through that area carte blanche. It’s crazy how much that area has deteriorated. 

Dipshits like St1ck and Taylor think it’s a joke or even worse they think they are on the right side of humanity. The reality is that we are importing corruption, drugs, and borderline slavery into our nation. This country isn’t even recognizable from what it was just 30 years ago. 

Lol. I think the only comment I've ever made on immigrants is that I like street tacos. 

• 3 weeks later...