• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

I believe they would be the ones having to vote for that, making it dead in the water.  They want their cushy jobs for as long as possible.

Cushy jobs? I think you mean maintaining power. Yeah, they’ll never vote for term or age limits. 

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Trump also has obvious signs of dementia. He just also has ADHD so the lower IQ folks don't notice it.

Ronald Reagan was showing signs of dementia in the final three years of his presidency.

Just make it so 70 is the age limit for presidents.

Since you’re the expert on mental health, tell us more.  Could we medicate Trump so he wouldn’t be such a jerk?

On 9/18/2023 at 12:08 AM, SoCalDucksFan said:

Kinda sad to think that we live in a country where having 92 felony charges isn't enough to propel the other candidate to an easy victory, so people think that a new strain of a deadly virus is being made up so that he has a better chance.

If Joe Biden had done even 10% of what Orange Man has done, or is accused of doing, there's simply no way the Democratic Party would stand by him.

Honestly, if Joe Biden were proven to be senile with dementia, I'd still vote for him, because at least I know he wouldn't suddenly become a raving lunatic, anti-semite, misogynistic, egotistical, narcissistic racist, who successfully incited an insurrection in an attempt to overturn an election loss, because of the illness.

Biden can’t become any of those things. He’s been all those things for years. Remember his state was a slave state. 

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Yeah I'm sure the Gravy Seals are to be taken seriously. 

qb18vjm5yh781.png

You can joke around all you want but I’ve heard the same shit from multiple separate sources. These aren’t trailer trash or apartment dwellers in Lake Forest. These are successful people in charge of other successful people. I may sound like a conspiracy theory loon to you but I don’t really GAF. That’s about all I’m going to say about this subject other than people should have a plan for when SHTF because it will happen. 

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You can joke around all you want but I’ve heard the same shit from multiple separate sources. These aren’t trailer trash or apartment dwellers in Lake Forest. These are successful people in charge of other successful people. I may sound like a conspiracy theory loon to you but I don’t really GAF. That’s about all I’m going to say about this subject other than people should have a plan for when SHTF because it will happen. 

oh-im-shaking-nervous.gif

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Have you gone full rightoid on us, AJ?

Nah, don't worry, I'm still okay for gay and will either vote for RFK or Cornel West next November. I just hate MSNBC and their ilk as much as Fox folx. Just a different brand of establishment hackery and ruling class propaganda (e.g. two years of "insurrection" b.s.).

As Lhalo said, gun-nuts don't try to overthrow the government without guns. Plus, we got to enjoy someone taking a dump in Nancy "Inside Trader" Pelosi's desk. 

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Nah, don't worry, I'm still okay for gay and will either vote for RFK or Cornel West next November. I just hate MSNBC and their ilk as much as Fox folx. Just a different brand of establishment hackery and ruling class propaganda (e.g. two years of "insurrection" b.s.).

As Lhalo said, gun-nuts don't try to overthrow the government without guns. Plus, we got to enjoy someone taking a dump in Nancy "Inside Trader" Pelosi's desk. 

Did you watch the events unfold live? I did. It wasn't Fidel and Che showing up with an army from Mexico to topple Batista, but it also wasn't simply a ragtag group of mouth breathers with their dick in their hands breaking windows. 

I honestly think most of you secretly dream about cocks in your mouths.  At least Taylor is fairly open about it.  Either that or you’re legit retarded.  Maybe it’s both.  

Whatever it is I wish you understood how someone who isn’t a dipshit sees you.  You’d be like that cholo who realized everyone knows he has a tiny pecker.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Did you watch the events unfold live? I did. It wasn't Fidel and Che showing up with an army from Mexico to topple Batista, but it also wasn't simply a ragtag group of mouth breathers with their dick in their hands breaking windows. 

It kind of was, though. It was a protest that turned into a riot. "Insurrection" implies an actual planned and coordinated attempt to throw over the government. It was probably also greatly egged on by FBI.