• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

On 9/23/2023 at 12:35 PM, Taylor said:

You're a very smart dude but you're also prone to fall for conspiracy theories.

Well, I'm not sure which so-called "conspiracy theories" you're talking about. That's a vague and lazy term used by media and political hacks to try to discredit views that disagree with official narratives. It is a rather cheap tactic: put any and all views that diverge into the same category, and they all look like the craziest one.

So sure, if you believe that whatever gets sold on your preferred brand of mainstream media is factual, then anything that disagrees could be labeled "misinformation" and/or "conspiracy theory." 

Edited by Angelsjunky

37 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Well, I'm not sure which so-called "conspiracy theories" you're talking about. That's a vague and lazy term used by media and political hacks to try to discredit views that disagree agree with official narratives. It is a rather cheap tactic: put any and all views that diverge into the same category, and they all look like the craziest one.

So sure, if you believe that whatever gets sold on your preferred brand of mainstream media is factual, then anything that disagrees could be labeled "misinformation" and/or "conspiracy theory." 

Glance Airplane Movie GIF by filmeditor

41 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Or it could mean that you're not smart enough to understand the so-called "conspiracy theories."

No, it means I’m so much more intelligent than you that I don’t need to supplement my understanding of the world with nonsense.

A couple of things can be true.  

There is a not insignificant movement of people who sure do talk a lot about a new “civil war” in almost fetishized tones.  

it’s obvious that a lot of those types were present at the protests in Washington DC on January 6th and it’s also clear that some of them really did think “something” was going to happen to intervene on behalf of president Trump.  Probably, some of them thought they could get to be involved in that.  This does not mean there was a lot of competence involved.  

Also, surely the FBI and other security agencies have been and are involved in infiltrating these groups and in some cases setting them up to get arrested.  Certainly on January 6th. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

32 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, @Lhalo should probably delete those posts about “hearing things” about what sure does sound like some kind of planned militant action.  That’s probably not something you want on the internet, sir.  But do you of course.  

Meh. St1ck quoted me so it’s an impossibility. Also I’m on a lower rung of the totem poll so I won’t be the person “they” come after first. I’ll probably be long gone before it gets to that point. 

You’re right though. I should probably shut up lol. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

A couple of things can be true.  

There is a not insignificant movement of people who sure do talk a lot about a new “civil war” in almost fetishized tones.  

it’s obvious that a lot of those types were present at the protests in Washington DC on January 6th and it’s also clear that some of them really did think “something” was going to happen to intervene on behalf of president Trump.  Probably, some of them thought they could get to be involved in that.  This does not mean there was a lot of competence involved.  

Also, surely the FBI and other security agencies have been and are involved in infiltrating these groups and in some cases setting them up to get arrested.  Certainly on January 6th. 

This is a reasonable take.

Just now, cals said:

Both ways apparently.

It’s always been easy to travel to Mexico. I used to ride my dirt bike across the border near Mexicali as a kid with my dad (white) back in the 80’s. Border Patrol would verify us on the way back to camp. 

I’m sure it’s a complete shitshow down there now. The cartels and coyotes are running drugs and people through that area carte blanche. It’s crazy how much that area has deteriorated. 

Dipshits like St1ck and Taylor think it’s a joke or even worse they think they are on the right side of humanity. The reality is that we are importing corruption, drugs, and borderline slavery into our nation. This country isn’t even recognizable from what it was just 30 years ago. 

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s always been easy to travel to Mexico. I used to ride my dirt bike across the border near Mexicali as a kid with my dad (white) back in the 80’s. Border Patrol would verify us on the way back to camp. 

Well the problem is most of those border agents are wetbacks themselves.  If I was a border agent back then I would’ve sent you back to Mexico after one look at your dark ass hands.

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Well the problem is most of those border agents are wetbacks themselves.  If I was a border agent back then I would’ve sent you back to Mexico after one look at your dark ass hands.

Pro tip: Your balls won’t touch toilet water in Mexico because there is no toilet water down there. Enjoy.