• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Boosted People More Likely Than Unvaccinated to Be Infected: Study

People who received a new COVID-19 vaccine booster were more likely to contract COVID-19 than people who received no COVID-19 vaccine doses, according to a new study of prisons in California.

Researchers analyzed data from 33 state prisons from January to July 2023 to try to assess the effectiveness of the bivalent shots, which were introduced in the fall of 2022.

Among 96,201 inmates with data on COVID-19 testing and vaccination, researchers identified 2,835 cases.

They found that 1,187 of the cases were among people who had received a bivalent vaccine, versus just 568 cases among the unvaccinated.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/boosted-people-more-likely-than-unvaccinated-to-be-infected-study-5487833?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Epoch Times! Lmao

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This is the Taylor I’ve come to love. He can’t ever refute shit and always attacks the messenger. It’s very woman like. 

While I agree @Taylor is a very feminine man and I also enjoy pointing this out, the refutation of your horseshit article has already been accomplished.  What more could the pansy do but giggle and call you fat behind your back?

37 minutes ago, cals said:

While I agree @Taylor is a very feminine man and I also enjoy pointing this out, the refutation of your horseshit article has already been accomplished.  What more could the pansy do but giggle and call you fat behind your back?

No it hasn’t. The numbers speak for themselves. 

I got a kick out of the mental image of Taylor giggling though. Thanks for that. 

How many of the pro covid vax crowd are up to date with boosters or taking a new vaccine ? This is the clear signal that the truth is out and the vaccine’s side effects are more dangerous than the virus itself.
The vaccine slammed the military with heart problems. By now average Americans know a lot more people with vaccine issues than they knuw covid victims. 

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

How many of the pro covid vax crowd are up to date with boosters or taking a new vaccine ? This is the clear signal that the truth is out and the vaccine’s side effects are more dangerous than the virus itself.
The vaccine slammed the military with heart problems. By now average Americans know a lot more people with vaccine issues than they knuw covid victims. 

At this point the strains out there don't seem worth the shot but if it becomes required for travel again I'll do it and not whine about it

55 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

At this point the strains out there don't seem worth the shot but if it becomes required for travel again I'll do it and not whine about it

This, basically.  I’m not going to take time from my day to act like a martyr.  Then again I have an important job and people rely on me to live. Maybe when I become an old white guy and feel my societal importance slipping away I’ll start acting like a toddler again, too. 

3 hours ago, cals said:

This, basically.  I’m not going to take time from my day to act like a martyr.  Then again I have an important job and people rely on me to live. Maybe when I become an old white guy and feel my societal importance slipping away I’ll start acting like a toddler again, too. 

It’s true I’m not all that thrilled about losing the anthem to the negros. At this rate the Angels will open the 24 season with Taylor throwing the first pitch when everyone knows he’s a much better catcher 

Kinda sad to think that we live in a country where having 92 felony charges isn't enough to propel the other candidate to an easy victory, so people think that a new strain of a deadly virus is being made up so that he has a better chance.

If Joe Biden had done even 10% of what Orange Man has done, or is accused of doing, there's simply no way the Democratic Party would stand by him.

Honestly, if Joe Biden were proven to be senile with dementia, I'd still vote for him, because at least I know he wouldn't suddenly become a raving lunatic, anti-semite, misogynistic, egotistical, narcissistic racist, who successfully incited an insurrection in an attempt to overturn an election loss, because of the illness.

7 hours ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

Honestly, if Joe Biden were proven to be senile with dementia, I'd still vote for him

I don't know if that is the right approach but I see your point.  He does have dementia, all the signs are there, so I feel you should not run and retire, take ice cream walks and talk to the ducks. To your point, the other guy has serious dementia also and is a danger but the MAGA's will believe he is a stable genius like no other but to that I say neigh.