• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

It kind of was, though. It was a protest that turned into a riot. "Insurrection" implies an actual planned and coordinated attempt to throw over the government. It was probably also greatly egged on by FBI.

So you didn't watch it live?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I watched bits of it while it was happening, and clips after, and then I put it out of my mind, while the fake left MSM blew it hugely out of proportion.

Somebody watches too much MSNBC.

I don't think I've ever watched more than 10 seconds of MSNBC.

Watching news on TV is for the 45+ crowd.

5 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I watched bits of it while it was happening, and clips after, and then I put it out of my mind, while the fake left MSM blew it hugely out of proportion.

Somebody watches too much MSNBC.

So according to your words you watched a few clips and then just put it out of your mind. If that's the case how can you claim the "fake left MSM blew it hugely out of proportion?" How can you make the claim that the FBI instigated it if you just watched bits?

I already know the answer is because you are full of shit and talking out of your ass but would still would like to hear it from you.

4 hours ago, St1ck said:

So according to your words you watched a few clips and then just put it out of your mind. If that's the case how can you claim the "fake left MSM blew it hugely out of proportion?" How can you make the claim that the FBI instigated it if you just watched bits?

I already know the answer is because you are full of shit and talking out of your ass but would still would like to hear it from you.

Hey, being unemployed is not easy.  Don’t be a dick.

11 hours ago, St1ck said:

I was puzzled too by this. Was he claiming that Trump didn’t rile up some of his most die hard supporters before and after the election prior to January 6th? That MSNBC blew what he was saying and doing out of proportion? I know AJ leans more left but isn’t happy with the current Democrat party which is perfectly normal but it still seems like an odd take.

12 hours ago, St1ck said:

Well, I watched and researched a bit more than that, but found that the MSM made a mountain out of mole-hill.

12 hours ago, St1ck said:

LOL.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I was puzzled too by this. Was he claiming that Trump didn’t rile up some of his most die hard supporters before and after the election prior to January 6th? That MSNBC blew what he was saying and doing out of proportion? I know AJ leans more left but isn’t happy with the current Democrat party which is perfectly normal but it still seems like an odd take.

He researched a bit.