• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

More and more chatter that this thing has been here for a while. Could account for some deaths previously credited to the flu. Could also mean a hell of a lot of us already beat this thing

This is a fair take.

It also could have been spreading here a lot sooner than anybody originally thought. This is why everyone clamoring to "know" anything right now is wrong. Could be overblown, could be way worse.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Anyone else feel like they might have corona and not get tested yet?

I feel like I might have the corona virus. For the past 10 days, I have had this horrible dizziness and fatigue, as well as a cough that seems to last all day one day then disappears the next. I wake up in the morning and get of bed, and almost fall down from my head spinning out of control. I eventually recover and seem fine enough to get through the day.

My symptoms are too mild to actually go to the doctor, but there is definitely something wrong with me.

@JarsOfClay

none of us are doctors. You need to call and talk to yours. If they think you do have the virus you will need to self quarantine. 

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

This is a fair take.

It also could have been spreading here a lot sooner than anybody originally thought. This is why everyone clamoring to "know" anything right now is wrong. Could be overblown, could be way worse.

yes my whole family was sick as shit about two weeks before. I was coughing so bad had to decrystallize some old honey with jack to stop coughing.

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

This is a fair take.

Considering there isn't enough tests.  And that 90% of the cases are mild.  It would not surprise me that there are just a shit ton of people infected.  The more testing we do, the more that number is going to skyrocket.  But it also doesn't mean that more people are infected, just that more people were tested and tested positive.  

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Well I kind of am. Her face and tits are amazing. But she has no hips and a small ass.

Also her knees are really pointy.

this is what happens when you touch your winkie too many times.

my heart hurts for you.

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Considering there isn't enough tests.  And that 90% of the cases are mild.  It would not surprise me that there are just a shit ton of people infected.  The more testing we do, the more that number is going to skyrocket.  But it also doesn't mean that more people are infected, just that more people were tested and tested positive.  

I think around 86% of people tested for Covid are testing negative so those numbers may not be as high as we think. People are still getting colds and flu as well. 

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just so it didnt look like i was calling you out specific. 

When this thing first kicked off, the reports from china were "it might kill some old chinamen, but fuck... lots more where they come from." And we all went on and made aw.com dick jokes about this virus.

Now the movie outbreak looks like disneyland.

I didn't.