• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

She’s a dumb bitch because she’s a shitty propaganda mouth piece that says stupid shit like the comment being discussed here which allows her to subsequently get owned by dumb fuck chuds.  

also, recall her Trump russiagate story.  Lol. She’s a fucking embarrassment. 

She has Indeed been known to jump the gun in embarrassing fashion.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Wasn't she the one who made a big deal about showing Trump's tax returns only to end up looking like a dumbass? 

Not exactly how it went down. She had a source that had a year of Trump's tax returns, which turns out was most likely sent by him. The channel itself was the one that overhyped it, even having a countdown like it was going to be some huge scandal revelation. 

9 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I imagine the ship was broke but got fixed quickly.  Trump and the Commander probably had a conversation before the General had a chance to update the public affairs office. They have put out misinformation in the past but I imagine the situation here just developed faster than they could update the PAO. 

So, it's possible the situation changed after their original statements. And it can be true what Maddow said at the time, but things changed. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Not exactly how it went down. She had a source that had a year of Trump's tax returns, which turns out was most likely sent by him. The channel itself was the one that overhyped it, even having a countdown like it was going to be some huge scandal revelation. 

Bullshit. She was all giddy over it. 

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So, it's possible the situation changed after their original statements. And it can be true what Maddow said at the time, but things changed. Thank you.

The dishonesty was not updating the story as it developed. Not sure I saw her come back to this story but I dont watch her show. 

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The dishonesty was not updating the story as it developed. Not sure I saw her come back to this story but I dont watch her show. 

Do you know she didn't update the story? It wasn't dishonest if what she presented at the time was based on given information. All any of you see is a 20 second clip presented on Twitter. Yet day after day you ignore, make excuses, or deny lie after lie that Trump shits out his mouth. Forgive me if I defend, or don't pile on a segment from a news anchor with an hour long show, while every person that posted it disregards all the shit Trump has said, and done. It's the hypocrisy that pisses me off. 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Do you know she didn't update the story? It wasn't dishonest if what she presented at the time was based on given information. All any of you see is a 20 second clip presented on Twitter. Yet day after day you ignore, make excuses, or deny lie after lie that Trump shits out his mouth. Forgive me if I defend, or don't pile on a segment from a news anchor with an hour long show, while every person that posted it disregards all the shit Trump has said, and done. It's the hypocrisy that pisses me off. 

I have no idea if she followed up on TV. I imagine her staff followed up with the Pentagon and discovered the ship would arrive sooner than expected. She could have updated that on TV and still had plenty of negative talking points on Trump. Trump is animal the left hasn't been able to defeat.. Years of dishonesty destroyed their credibility and Trump plays them every time. The leftist media could care less about deaths or coronavirus. It is about destroying Trump. Trump has known from the start corona isnt a 2 million killer. He probably wouldnt have shut things down this long. However, all these bullshit models (and that includes the latest of 100k-200k) played into his hands. The doomsday scenarios did smack the economy but Trump going to look like Jesus for all the lives he saved. Trump has done well but the reality the media and scientist over hyped this thing. Had they played a realistic scenario from the start it would have been much easier to pin excess deaths on him. 

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

I have no idea if she followed up on TV. I imagine her staff followed up with the Pentagon and discovered the ship would arrive sooner than expected. She could have updated that on TV and still had plenty of negative talking points on Trump. Trump is animal the left hasn't been able to defeat.. Years of dishonesty destroyed their credibility and Trump plays them every time. The leftist media could care less about deaths or coronavirus. It is about destroying Trump. Trump has known from the start corona isnt a 2 million killer. He probably wouldnt have shut things down this long. However, all these bullshit models (and that includes the latest of 100k-200k) played into his hands. The doomsday scenarios did smack the economy but Trump going to look like Jesus for all the lives he saved. Trump has done well but the reality the media and scientist over hyped this thing. Had they played a realistic scenario from the start it would have been much easier to pin excess deaths on him. 

Is a realistic scenario saying it would go from 15 cases to 0?