• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

35 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So what's everyone's thought on this?  

Florida governor may turn away cruise ship with 4 dead, 189 sick aboard

I think I agree with the Florida governor.  Ship should be sailed to Aruba or Curacao, since the ship is under the Netherlands flag.  With US citizens then possibly evaced to the US for quarantine.  No other country is letting it dock, so why dump it on the US?

The Florida governor let spring break occur where thousands of people from around the country gathered to hang out in close proximity and then traveled throughout the country...and there are still beaches in Florida open...so what's best for Florida is probably him firing himself and putting someone else in charge 

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Obama called ISIS a jv squad which was very idiotic to anyone who under stood the landscape in Iraq. ISIS basically whipped Iran's ass out of Iraq and that was no easy task. 

Without derailing the thread, this is a very solid point. 

ISIS did in months what al qaeda promised for a decade. 

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Not really. It's the same principle. 

Sure it is, if you ignore the fact that one is a media person basing it off public reports from the Dept of Defense and the other is the president of the US who had his administration cherry pick information to say Iraq had WMD leading the US into a war that still is fucking the country, while at the same time ignoring information that made it pretty clear the didn't. 

So yeah...same principle

22 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Who the fuck was dense enough to board a cruise on March 7? I'd torpedo the damn thing and get Darwin back in the game

I was talking to my doctor yesterday (telemedicine visit) and he mentioned he was just getting out of quarantine from being on a cruise at the end of Feb/beginning of March...gotta say I thought to myself...hmmm...might be time to find a new doctor

9 minutes ago, red321 said:

And what does this have to do with coronavirus?

The L.A. County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously Tuesday to remove Sheriff Alex Villanueva as the head of the county’s emergency operations center, citing a need to centralize disaster operations after shortcomings in the response to the deadly Woolsey fire....

....Supervisors said the proposed change was months in the making and stemmed from an audit that revealed the county was unprepared for the deadly Woolsey fire, which killed three people and burned nearly 97,000 acres in Los Angeles and Ventura counties in 2018. Supervisor Kathryn Barger pointed to a November board motion that sought the change.

The change will place the county’s chief executive in charge of coordinating disaster preparedness as well as the activation and operation of the emergency center.

“This is not about him,” Supervisor Sheila Kuehl said at the virtual meeting. “It’s really about the safety of the 10 million people in L.A. County. ... He was not really elected to represent county residents. The five of us were.”

The move highlighted a long-running power struggle between the sheriff and the board. They have clashed over a variety of issues since he took office in December 2018.

Im not trying to defend the sheriff, I know nothing about him. But to clarify, hes getting the blame for a Fire response?

10 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Without derailing the thread, this is a very solid point. 

ISIS did in months what al qaeda promised for a decade. 

Al Qaeda had us to deal with which is why they couldn’t do what ISIS did.

Obama and Trump then proceeded to bomb the shit out of them. 

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

On a lighter note. This halloween, will ventilators be the most popular costume, or that black dude meme i keep getting?

I personally think it would be easier to get a ventilator right now than getting what that man has, but still.

If you dress as Creepy Joe you have a free pass to say whatever stupid shit crosses your mind and sniff chicks' hair

56 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

While no death is acceptable or lost in this, you have to like the recovery vs. death ratio. 

You don't ever hear about anything good in the news anymore, especially from the fear mongering left networks.

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 11.03.03 AM.png

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I'm not sure if you know what those numbers mean. There are still over 662,000 cases that have yet to be resolved. The numbers say mortality rate is 19% of those cases that have resolved. So if there isn't any new cases you are looking at @127,000 more people dying.

Keep washing your hands and keep your distance.

21 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Al Qaeda had us to deal with which is why they couldn’t do what ISIS did.

Obama and Trump then proceeded to bomb the shit out of them. 

ISIS simultaneously took over half of Syria, most of Iraq, and pushed the Kurds out. They set up areas in Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan and Yemen. In doing so they took on Assad, Iraq, Iran, the Kurds, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and later us and Russia. 

Yes, when we left we left a vacuum.... but Iran filled it. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

I was talking to my doctor yesterday (telemedicine visit) and he mentioned he was just getting out of quarantine from being on a cruise at the end of Feb/beginning of March...gotta say I thought to myself...hmmm...might be time to find a new doctor

I didn't know doctors saw gingers. You pay extra for that?