• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Coronavirus Treatment: France Officially Sanctions Drug After 97.5% Patients Recovered From COVID-19 Within 5 Days

Doctors in France will now be able to treat COVID-19 patients after Didier Raoult, a renowned physician who specializes in infectious diseases, announced a new clinical trial’s results. According to that, 78 out of 80 coronavirus patients recovered within 5 days after being treated with chloroquine- which is considerably quicker than the usual 14 days. For some COVID-19 patients, it can take up to 28 days to recover, if at all they did.

“Hydroxychloroquine and the combination of lopinavir/ritonavir may be prescribed, dispensed and administered under the responsibility of a doctor to patients affected by COVID-19, in the healthcare establishments which take charge of them, as well as for the continuation of their treatment if their condition allows it and with the authorization of the initial prescriber, at home,” Trustnodes quoted Oliver Veral, the Minister of Health.

In the U.K., the government has prohibited the use of chloroquine outside of the trial but that position is now probably untenable since they have to explain why they aren’t providing treatment as France.

https://www.ibtimes.com/coronavirus-treatment-france-officially-sanctions-drug-after-975-patients-recovered-2949364

I have no clue about the supply chain with this stuff, but if it cuts down critically ill patients by even half, and can be made widely available relatively quickly, that would be freaking huge.

Had a buddy with two parents that got the Covid and were admitted about a week ago. They both got the Hydroxychloroquine and ZPack treatment. One is basically recovered now, and the other is on the way to being better.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Virus or no virus. Freedom must return by summer. If not I’m moving to Mexico. If I am going to live under tyranny, it will be surrounded by tacos, beer, and hot chicks. Thought it was bad when Obama rain bowed the White House. Little Chinese flu comes around and Americans surrendered  244 years of freedom. 

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

My friend is a doctor in Florida, and his hospital is projecting a peak happening in July, so we are gona be dealing with this shit for awhile.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

A peak in Florida at that time ? I’ve read they’re expecting the worst of it in California over the next 2-3 weeks.  NY over the next week or so. 

I got a clarification on this and the July peak is based on a 2 week incubation period, followed by 2-3 weeks of recovery for mild symptoms and an additional 20 days on ventilators for those that need them (with a 50% chance a survival if you get that far). So that's about 6-7 weeks of care beyond infection date.

11 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Virus or no virus. Freedom must return by summer. If not I’m moving to Mexico. If I am going to live under tyranny, it will be surrounded by tacos, beer, and hot chicks. Thought it was bad when Obama rain bowed the White House. Little Chinese flu comes around and Americans surrendered  244 years of freedom. 

This is a fucking stupid schtick you’ve got going on.  I know others have said it but it bears repeating.  Anyway, no one gives a shit if you move to Mexico.  

wasaahhh muh freedom is being trampled because being a gigantic asshole 24/7 365 is briefly being frowned upon.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

mexico life GIF

13 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

lol

Ok

Imagine the selfish indifference to the safety and life of your fellow citizens seeing the 100-240K number and crying about your freedom being trampled because you need to take break from going to restaurants or church or whatever for a month or two.  This is what I’m talking about when I talk about the psychotic individualism that poisons American culture.  We’re all fucked if this idea doesn’t curb. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I wonder how long the locals in Mexico put up with some asshole American indulging his “freedom” constantly before they take care of him.  

Hopefully the cartels can finish what al Qaeda in Iraq couldn’t.

Or Trump’s wall gets blown over again by the wind and lands on him. Either way, win win.

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I wonder how long the locals in Mexico put up with some asshole American indulging his “freedom” constantly before they take care of him.  

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Imagine the selfish indifference to the safety and life of your fellow citizens seeing the 100-240K number and crying about your freedom being trampled because you need to take break from going to restaurants or church or whatever for a month or two.  This is what I’m talking about when I talk about the psychotic individualism that poisons American culture.  We’re all fucked if this idea doesn’t curb. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Or Trump’s wall gets blown over again by the wind and lands on him. Either way, win win.

Well, this guy is basically Andy Kaufman,  so there's that.

21 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Possibly. One thing for sure it wont happen by the hands of any liberal in this room. 

24 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

240k lives is a small price to pay for liberty. i am willing to be number one if it keeps my son free

20 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

240k lives is a small price to pay for liberty. i am willing to be number one if it keeps my son free

God shut the fuck up dude.  Your idea of freedom is warped and sick.  It’s not freedom.  It’s purely selfish individualism.  Nothing noble or brave about it.  Death cult shit.  Just the most purely distilled morons idea of “freedom” Fucking bitch. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

God shut the fuck up dude.  Your idea of freedom is warped and sick.  It’s not freedom.  It’s purely selfish individualism.  Nothing noble or brave about it.  Death cult shit.   Fucking bitch. 

I can support a little longer shutdown but life must return sooner rather than later. I am not brave. Just happen be in a room with 12 or so liberal pussies. Even Rachel Maddow looks manly when surrounded by the Anderson Coopers of the world

There are no bigger cowards and c*nts then the douche bag conservative neanderthals that talk like you.  All of you are fucking piss babies.  All of you.  You’re incapable of being a man and just shutting the fuck up putting aside your personal comforts and accepting even slight inconvenience.  Even in an effort to spare people from literally drowning to death from some awful pandemic sickness.  You’re a coward.  And you’re a coward to such an extent that you’re not even brave enough to admit you’re a selfish prick on a message board that will never hold you to any account.  You try and hide under some faux blanket of self righteous devotion to liberty or whatever horseshit.  Fuck off. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, red321 said:

@Chuckster70 we need to add a clown option to the reactions. Sometimes facepalm just doesn’t do it. 

I have added a charitable option and Abides needs 5 volunteers. think you guys should unite for charity. I m old past my prime and 30lbs overweight. My buddy has an MMA ring and gym. You can release all your frustrations in a safe arena.