• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Has this guy done anything to help the American people? 

All he and his cronies do is attack the administration. 

Do something constructive and maybe people will start listening to you. 

He's cried wolf too many times. 

That is why I am skeptical of him writing up the commission inquiry. I hope I am proved wrong. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

It’s really weird that the death rate is sharply rising despite way more testing going on.

Many reason there could be for this... We can't trust the data the Chinese government is providing. We weren't prepared for an outbreak like this, just a month ago our president was saying we are moving towards 0 cases. We don't have the medical infrastructure in place to save everyone that can be saved. We are  not testing anyone except the most severe cases that show up at hospitals. 

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

And I rarely say this, but some of you are so fucking stupid. A million Americans are going to die and you think an inquiry into WHY is just some hit piece against personal savior Donald Trump. Unbelievable.

I have the most loyal people. I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and give everybody the Rona and not lose any voters. 

32 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

And I rarely say this, but some of you are so fucking stupid. A million Americans are going to die and you think an inquiry into WHY is just some hit piece against your personal savior Donald Trump. Unbelievable.

Only because it's Schiff who is doing it. He has already proven what his ultimate goal is. Do you trust Schiff's motives? 

Edited by Jason

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Only because it's Schiff who is doing it. He has already proven what his ultimate goal is. Do you trust Schiff's motives? 

Who cares? You don't think it's prudent to figure how we could've responded better?

This is just as bad as the liberals who attack every single thing the president does...

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Who cares? You don't think it's prudent to figure how we could've responded better?

This is just as bad as the liberals who attack every single thing the president does...

100%, we absolutely should but it should be a bi-partisan effort. Yes this administration made mistakes, there is no denying that.  It's just that Schiff has been trying everything possible to boot Trump out of office since the day he was sworn in. Why should I think this bill of his will have any integrity?

Edited by Jason

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

100%, we absolutely should but it should be a bi-partisan effort. Yes this administration made mistakes, there is no denying that.  It's just that Schiff has been trying everything possible to boot Trump out of office since the day he was sworn in. Why should I think this bill of his will have any integrity. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/490591-schiff-drafting-legislation-to-set-up-9-11-style-commission-to-review

“Once we've recovered, we need a nonpartisan commission to review our response and how we can better prepare for the next pandemic.”

Just now, st1ckboy said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/490591-schiff-drafting-legislation-to-set-up-9-11-style-commission-to-review

“Once we've recovered, we need a nonpartisan commission to review our response and how we can better prepare for the next pandemic.”

How about a bi-partisan bill not written by Schiff? That would be a great idea. There has to be an inquiry that looks into this, I would not argue against that but it must be focused on how to never let a pandemic get this bad again. What we are seeing now is destroying our economy and liberties.  My only point is that Schiff can't be trusted to keep this from being another Trump investigation. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

How about a bi-partisan bill not written by Schiff? That would be a great idea. There has to be an inquiry that looks into this, I would not argue against that but it must be focused on how to never let a pandemic get this bad again. What we are seeing now is destroying our economy and liberties.  My only point is that Schiff can't be trusted to keep this from being another Trump investigation. 

Do I have to do all your homework for you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission

Chaired by former New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean, the commission consisted of five Democrats and five Republicans. The commission was created by Congressional legislation, with the bill signed into law by President George W. Bush.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

100%, we absolutely should but it should be a bi-partisan effort. Yes this administration made mistakes, there is no denying that.  It's just that Schiff has been trying everything possible to boot Trump out of office since the day he was sworn in. Why should I think this bill of his will have any integrity?

He called for a "non-partisan committee." Schiff is an elected official, are you seriously gona criticize him for finally doing his job, or do you think he should be expected to renounce his office and title?

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Do I have to do all your homework for you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission

Chaired by former New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean, the commission consisted of five Democrats and five Republicans. The commission was created by Congressional legislation, with the bill signed into law by President George W. Bush.

Dude I'm not talking about the commission, just the bill he intends to write 

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

He called for a "non-partisan committee." Schiff is an elected official, are you seriously gona criticize him for finally doing his job, or do you think he should be expected to renounce his office and title?

Why shouldn't the bill be written by Democrat and a Republican?

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why shouldn't the bill be written by Democrat and a Republican?

It should be. I would guess it has multiple sponsors and that should include Republicans. Trump should be standing on the Rose Garden Lawn agreeing with Schiff.

But ask yourself, what Republican currently has the courage to stand up to Trump and this administration?

Just now, red321 said:

It should be. I would guess it has multiple sponsors and that should include Republicans. Trump should be standing on the Rose Garden Lawn agreeing with Schiff.

But ask yourself, what Republican currently has the courage to stand up to Trump and this administration?

Besides Romney?