• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Rumor has it when WTC 7 was brought down by our government, they accidentally created covid-19. 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Rumor has it when WTC 7 was brought down by our government, they accidentally created covid-19. 

Covid-19 is just a cover so we can invade syphilis. Mike pence owns stock in progresso soup, which nobody is buying (or ever did), but will switch from clam chowder production to ventilators.

And trumps kids own the rights to the big dick black guy picture. So everytime you forward it, youre funding their bullshit.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The legislation he is writing is to start the commission. 

We'll see what's in it but I don't trust him to not shift all the focus on Trump. This is much bigger than just Trump. Seriously, I hope I'm proven wrong 

Edited by Jason

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Covid-19 is just a cover so we can invade syphilis. Mike pence owns stock in progresso soup, which nobody is buying (or ever did), but will switch from clam chowder production to ventilators.

And trumps kids own the rights to the big dick black guy picture. So everytime you forward it, youre funding their bullshit.

trying to little hard to win that post of the year contest, aren't you?

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

We'll see what's in it but I don't trust him to not shift all the focus on Trump. This is much bigger than just Trump. Seriously, I hope I'm proven wrong 

This is absolutely much bigger than Trump. It's the entire US government, our supply chains, healthcare system, emergency preparedness...and it should go back years not just 2016.

Now, that doesn't mean this administration gets a pass, because that should be a huge part of the focus as well, especially what did they do with information early on, did they review response plans ahead of time, etc.

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

This is absolutely much bigger than Trump. It's the entire US government, our supply chains, healthcare system, emergency preparedness...and it should go back years not just 2016.

Now, that doesn't mean this administration gets a pass, because that should be a huge part of the focus as well, especially what did they do with information early on, did they review response plans ahead of time, etc.

Fully agree and I hope that is what Schiff's focus is on but I am skeptical. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

One of the articles I read today said somewhere between 25-50% of people who had it had no idea because they showed no symptoms.  On the bright side that means hopefully more people than any of us thought have had it which helps with herd immunity but the downside is without finding out who has had it and has the antibodies we will be doing this dance again and again because seemingly healthy people will spread it.

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

I agree 100% but the skeptic in me says anyone deserving blame won't be held accountable.  The problem as I see it is situations like a pandemic, our infrastructure and healthcare are when the government should step in to address glaring problems but as we can see from the massive bureaucracy we have now that allowed this to happen they don't appear to be capable.  Doesn't mean we just throw up our hands and say fuck it but I sure don't have any faith in the government making healthcare better and would think they're more likely to make it worse.  Politics have always been nasty and I don't think our current politicians differ much from prior ones but it's amazing how much our country has changed in the last few decades when you look at debt, rising healthcare costs, wages, etc.   

5 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

One of the articles I read today said somewhere between 25-50% of people who had it had no idea because they showed no symptoms.  On the bright side that means hopefully more people than any of us thought have had it which helps with herd immunity but the downside is without finding out who has had it and has the antibodies we will be doing this dance again and again because seemingly healthy people will spread it.

If small countries like Iceland are collecting samples from all residents then they can easily identify those that have the antibodies in an effort to devlope treatments for this. There has to a be some sort of positive news with this mess. 

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I agree 100% but the skeptic in me says anyone deserving blame won't be held accountable.  The problem as I see it is situations like a pandemic, our infrastructure and healthcare are when the government should step in to address glaring problems but as we can see from the massive bureaucracy we have now that allowed this to happen they don't appear to be capable.  Doesn't mean we just throw up our hands and say fuck it but I sure don't have any faith in the government making healthcare better and would think they're more likely to make it worse.  Politics have always been nasty and I don't think our current politicians differ much from prior ones but it's amazing how much our country has changed in the last few decades when you look at debt, rising healthcare costs, wages, etc.   

If the goal of an after action report is to cast blame then that will solve nothing. They did an after action report post Katrina and it wasn't done to blame people for failures. It was used to make our systems and responses better. The responses to hurricanes since has been much better. Hopefully we are better prepared for the next one

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If small countries like Iceland are collecting samples from all residents then they can easily identify those that have the antibodies in an effort to devlope treatments for this. There has to a be some sort of positive news with this mess. 

There's great news if you own an airline! Do you happen to own an airline?

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

On top of this, just to show you how corrupt the WHO is and how much they're in bed with China.. despite the US giving them the most money. 

To be fair, this is an old white man facetiming with a cute, younger asian chick. And we cant see what hes doing with his hands.

That ten second pause was probably when "thar she blows!" happened.

Reference the rumors about cause of death and covid....

I can say that, at least locally in so cal, we are NOT testing the people who have been found dead. The coroner confirmed that on a dead body i was on yesterday... who was an older male, who was having "respiratory issues". 

So, the actual deaths are going to be higher than the reported numbers...

This is how china and russia are keeping numbers low, i think....

Just now, ten ocho recon scout said:

Reference the rumors about cause of death and covid....

I can say that, at least locally in so cal, we are NOT testing the people who have been found dead. The coroner confirmed that on a dead body i was on yesterday... who was an older male, who was having "respiratory issues". 

So, the actual deaths are going to be higher than the reported numbers...

This is how china and russia are keeping numbers low, i think....

Same issue in Italy, their numbers are probably higher than being reported.

At some point statisticians will start comparing average mortality rates over the last few years and comparing it to the number of deaths during a similar time period this year. That will give us a more accurate picture.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

If the goal of an after action report is to cast blame then that will solve nothing. They did an after action report post Katrina and it wasn't done to blame people for failures. It was used to make our systems and responses better. The responses to hurricanes since has been much better. Hopefully we are better prepared for the next one

Cast blame was the wrong word usage rather they need to objectively point out where we failed and fix those deficiencies.  Hopefully that doesn't involve creating more government agencies that are redundant and wasteful.  It's just crazy to me how much we spend on healthcare and at a time like this they can't come up with basic supplies for people on the front lines.  I realize some of that is supply chain related and hopefully any inquiry results in us bringing some of that back here because as we've seen without it we're clearly not capable of being prepared.