• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Not really. Fox never put out the amount of fake news that CNN has. 

CNN gets away with it on a daily basis.

When Fox reports on unverified information they report it as such and if it's refuted later they make that known. 

download (8).jpg

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

I watch enough of Fox to know how they word things. I've seen them come back several times and correct themselves at a later time.

You won't EVER see that shit from CNN. They're trying to divide folks and shit on the POTUS daily. 

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

When Fox reports on unverified information they report it as such and if it's refuted later they make that known. 

oh for fucks sake...does CNN have it's issues...absolutely. Just like MSNBC does. Does it come anywhere close to what Fox does carrying the President and Republican parties water? Not even close.

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I watch enough of Fox to know how they word things. I've seen them come back several times and correct themselves at a later time.

You won't EVER see that shit from CNN. They're trying to divide folks and shit on the POTUS daily. 

I'm sure you've watched enough CNN to verify that they don't ever correct themselves, and aren't making assumptions based on your personal biases.

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

oh for fucks sake...does CNN have it's issues...absolutely. Just like MSNBC does. Does it come anywhere close to what Fox does carrying the President and Republican parties water? Not even close.

I can't speak for Hannity and Ingram or the others the past few months. As I mentioned I only watch Tucker Carlson who is fair and gives both sides a chance to talk. He has Dems on his show all the time. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Sucks to be NY's neighbor.  

If they are really serious about this disease, they really need to quarantine that whole area before it does a China to Italy.

my men's chorus has a trip planned to upstate new york in june - buffalo, syracuse, and rochester. doesn't look like it'll happen, and i'm glad for that.

Just now, Taylor said:

I'm sure you've watched enough CNN to verify that they don't ever correct themselves, and aren't making assumptions based on your personal biases.

Well if CNN wasn't completely using every segment to shit on the POTUS and report on real news across the globe maybe Fox News wouldn't be spending its time defending the POTUS and correcting their fake news shit all day. 

I wish all news networks could just report on the news without any bias personally. 

7 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I think here is the problem with CNN, Fox News, and most mainstream media.  Whenever you turn on the news channels.  It is no longer the news.  It is the news presented by some personality, and it's not to give you news but to mix news and entertainment and get ratings.  You look at the lineups of most "news media" channels, and it's a list of catchy phrases and some personality.  There is going to be bias in there because it's that personalities spin on what they think is important news. 

Long gone are the days when news was someone reading a news feed that was verified, and being neutral was key.  Now it's how can I present the news to hook as many viewers as possible and can I get the breaking news out before anyone else.  Even if it's wrong information.  

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well if CNN wasn't completely using every segment to shit on the POTUS and report on real news across the globe maybe Fox News wouldn't be spending its time defending the POTUS and correcting their fake news shit all day. 

So you admit that Fox News is up Trump's rectum, but it's CNN's fault. Got it.

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I wish all news networks could just report on the news without any bias personally. 

If so, why do you love Fox News? I subscribe to the New York Times online, but I recognize their bias, so I typically cross-check their reporting. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

So you admit that Fox News is up Trump's rectum, but it's CNN's fault. Got it.

If so, why do you love Fox News? I subscribe to the New York Times online, but I recognize their bias, so I typically cross-check their reporting. 

The times has been solid all the way back to WW2.