• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

There are some cities trying to get them stopped.  But they are still running.  And some drivers have come down with the Rona.  The news today was saying one in the South Bay and 3 in Santa Clarita.  

Part of New York's problem is that nearly everyone there uses mass transit 

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

i think every high risk person should quarantine. All the limp dick pansies should have that right too. you wont get infected if you dont leave your house. not really dependent on what I do. simple case of misery loving company.

lol, seriously, whose sock account is this?

Whoever you are, you play truly stupid to perfection. I salute you, PopTart.

6 hours ago, Fireball said:

During normal times it is applicable to argue FOX vs. MSM etc. but to be honest I shut all that shit off for now. I started with Little House on the Prairie and cried, then Murder She Wrote and felt like a detective then watched Behind Enemy Lines and when Owen Wilson jumped into the rescue helicopter I cried again.  Really are we comparing fucking media right now?

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

We're watching LHOTP right now too. 

It's great to be reminded how you can do so much with so little and how easy it can be to truly be content with our loved ones, health, food & a roof over our head. 

Guess who was an actress on LIttle House on the Prairie?

outnumbered_36_mvguxk

C-BXyM2UAAILiSE.jpg

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

the swedes are making us look like pussies. why arent they dying?

It's all a numbers game, Professor Pop Tart. The population of Sweden is roughly equal to that of Ohio or something like that.

Soooo... Why is Ohio making the Swedes look like pussies? They have like 4x more deaths in Sweden. 

Also, Sweden just opened its first field hospital today and their first death was around 2 weeks after the first death in the US.

53 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It's all a numbers game, Professor Pop Tart. The population of Sweden is roughly equal to that of Ohio or something like that.

Soooo... Why is Ohio making the Swedes look like pussies? They have like 4x more deaths in Sweden. 

Also, Sweden just opened its first field hospital today and their first death was around 2 weeks after the first death in the US.

51 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

It’s the same dude that portrayed Juan Savage a few years ago, except he switched the pseudo-intellectual persona to that of a retarded ignoramous.

say when

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

What the fuck is this? I was starting to like you, and now you're talking like some Mitt Romney loving queer.

lol im honest. i man who says he won every fight probably lying. that said i challenge the principal and AD to a fight. the ad was bragging about his d1 wrestling record.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I'm starting to think he puts non dairy creamer is his Circle K coffee. 

dont get me wrong. im still mean enough to slap the bitch out of all these liberal fags. nice enough to throuw some money to charity and but them a latte or umbrella drink afterwards