• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Meanwhile the US Navy just dismissed the commander of the USS Roosevelt for making public his letter to the high command that their policy was killing sailors without justifiable cause. A COVID-19 virus broke out on board the ship and the high command refused the urgent request to have the uninfected removed from the vessel and quarantined. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52145230

9 hours ago, angelinkc said:

dont get me wrong. im still mean enough to slap the bitch out of all these liberal fags. nice enough to throuw some money to charity and but them a latte or umbrella drink afterwards

Trying to read through some of your posts makes me think you are surpassing me as the AW Otis. 

Now Otis I have some black Circle K coffee here.  Fuck that turn the computer on I need to go to AngelsWin. 

download (10).jpg

It's ok guys...the Kush is one the case (editor's note: fuuuuuuuck...we're all going to die, aren't we)

Kushner Furious Over Loss Of Toy Flak Jacket Along With Top ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/opinion/jared-kushner-coronavirus.html (op ed piece)

According to Sherman, when New York’s governor, Andrew Cuomo, said that the state would need 30,000 ventilators at the apex of the coronavirus outbreak, Kushner decided that Cuomo was being alarmist. “I have all this data about I.C.U. capacity,” Kushner reportedly said. “I’m doing my own projections, and I’ve gotten a lot smarter about this. New York doesn’t need all the ventilators.” (Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country’s top expert on infectious diseases, has said he trusts Cuomo’s estimate.)

Even now, it’s hard to believe that someone with as little expertise as Kushner could be so arrogant, but he said something similar on Thursday, when he made his debut at the White House’s daily coronavirus briefing: “People who have requests for different products and supplies, a lot of them are doing it based on projections which are not the realistic projections.”

Kushner has succeeded at exactly three things in his life. He was born to the right parents, married well and learned how to influence his father-in-law. Most of his other endeavors — his biggest real estate deal, his foray into newspaper ownership, his attempt to broker a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians — have been failures.

Undeterred, he has now arrogated to himself a major role in fighting the epochal health crisis that’s brought America to its knees. “Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response,” said a Politico headline on Wednesday. This is dilettantism raised to the level of sociopathy.

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

It's ok guys...the Kush is one the case (editor's note: fuuuuuuuck...we're all going to die, aren't we)

Kushner Furious Over Loss Of Toy Flak Jacket Along With Top ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/opinion/jared-kushner-coronavirus.html (op ed piece)

According to Sherman, when New York’s governor, Andrew Cuomo, said that the state would need 30,000 ventilators at the apex of the coronavirus outbreak, Kushner decided that Cuomo was being alarmist. “I have all this data about I.C.U. capacity,” Kushner reportedly said. “I’m doing my own projections, and I’ve gotten a lot smarter about this. New York doesn’t need all the ventilators.” (Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country’s top expert on infectious diseases, has said he trusts Cuomo’s estimate.)

Even now, it’s hard to believe that someone with as little expertise as Kushner could be so arrogant, but he said something similar on Thursday, when he made his debut at the White House’s daily coronavirus briefing: “People who have requests for different products and supplies, a lot of them are doing it based on projections which are not the realistic projections.”

Kushner has succeeded at exactly three things in his life. He was born to the right parents, married well and learned how to influence his father-in-law. Most of his other endeavors — his biggest real estate deal, his foray into newspaper ownership, his attempt to broker a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians — have been failures.

Undeterred, he has now arrogated to himself a major role in fighting the epochal health crisis that’s brought America to its knees. “Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response,” said a Politico headline on Wednesday. This is dilettantism raised to the level of sociopathy.

I heard he's decent at Polo too

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/03/coronavirus-fauci-warns-americans-shouldnt-assume-hydroxychloroquine-is-a-knockout-drug.html

Americans shouldn’t assume hydroxychloroquine is a “knockout drug” in preventing or treating COVID-19, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Friday.

“We still need to do the definitive studies to determine whether any intervention, not just this one, is truly safe and effective,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said on Fox News. “But when you don’t have that information, it’s understandable why people might want to take something anyway even with the slightest hint of being effective.” 

Typical Fox News MSM thwarting Trump at every turn!

PPE shortage is not only affecting hospitals - if my work doesn't get our PPE replenished within the next month my work will be forced to shut down since we can't do our jobs without them. That's about 300 jobs. We haven't got a shipment of respirators, face shields, or aprons in over 2 months now. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/04/02/us-exports-masks-ppe-china-surged-early-phase-coronavirus/5109747002/

12 hours ago, notherhalo said:

Just a heads up, were going to be out of whiskey in a month or two.  Just about every distillery has already switched 100% to alcohol for hand sanitizer use.  

Well I plan to treat myself to a few hand sanitizers and cokes this afternoon.

27 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

PPE shortage is not only affecting hospitals - if my work doesn't get our PPE replenished within the next month my work will be forced to shut down since we can't do our jobs without them. That's about 300 jobs. We haven't got a shipment of respirators, face shields, or aprons in over 2 months now. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/04/02/us-exports-masks-ppe-china-surged-early-phase-coronavirus/5109747002/

Whelp. Looks like we're on our way to collecting more PPE.

16 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Whelp. Looks like we're on our way to collecting more PPE.

Just to play devils advocate here.  But masks produced in China being shipped out of Bangkok.  Sounds like this might be more of a confiscation of a black market transaction than the US seizing a shipment just because.