• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

11 minutes ago, well_red said:

I don't know why they even release the number of known cases, it's completely misleading to compare country to country or even state by state.  No one knows how the aggregate number compares to the number of actual infected.

Anyway, deaths are a pretty firm measurement, give or take, and scary that we don't look like we even close to a plateau yet:

870268261_ScreenShot2020-04-03at1_59_17PM.thumb.png.88e8da458088cbcde3ec7ddc791f88a7.png

Lol @ China 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

20 minutes ago, well_red said:

I don't know why they even release the number of known cases, it's completely misleading to compare country to country or even state by state.  No one knows how the aggregate number compares to the number of actual infected.

Anyway, deaths are a pretty firm measurement, give or take, and scary that we don't look like we even close to a plateau yet:

870268261_ScreenShot2020-04-03at1_59_17PM.thumb.png.88e8da458088cbcde3ec7ddc791f88a7.png

That India number looks suspicious.  

On 4/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, Brandon said:

Yeah, podcasts are the new medium. I think recent data offer the past year up to 2-3 show more people watch YouTube more than regular tv.

I mostly watch my favorite comedians podcasts, but I like dudes like Joe Rogan that bring on dudes way out of my league from an educational standpoint on various topics and subjects. If you want to have your mind blown look up " Joe Rogan Matthew Walker" on YouTube. I've never said "Oh shit!!!" that many times in my life....including sex. Dr. Walker is a PhD from Cal Berkley that studies sleep and everything regarding sleep to it's functions and purpose. It's mind blowing. There are game changers, then there are game changers. It was beyond profound. Some dude even did a cliff notes thing on it because it was so mind blowing.

I looked this one up, it’s from April 2018, I’ll give it a listen tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

How does one do this? I'll be cooking with a friend, but may hop on because I'll be chocolate wasted.

Just click on the Zoom invite via Facebook Brandon. 

You just have to make sure if you're using a laptop (preferred) that your mic and webcam features are enabled or on. 

You can also use an iPad but it's preferred to download the Zoom app first. 

Now this is some real TDS:

https://newrepublic.com/article/157174/impeach-trump-again-coronavirus

In a sensible world, where the actions of the president have some consequences, Trump would have been impeached a month into his term; in a less-sensible but still vaguely understandable world, there would be some feasible way to remove a president whose actions are causing thousands of preventable deaths.

Lol. There's some good "both sides" points in there but that's just dumb.

9 hours ago, red321 said:

It's ok guys...the Kush is one the case (editor's note: fuuuuuuuck...we're all going to die, aren't we)

Kushner Furious Over Loss Of Toy Flak Jacket Along With Top ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/opinion/jared-kushner-coronavirus.html (op ed piece)

According to Sherman, when New York’s governor, Andrew Cuomo, said that the state would need 30,000 ventilators at the apex of the coronavirus outbreak, Kushner decided that Cuomo was being alarmist. “I have all this data about I.C.U. capacity,” Kushner reportedly said. “I’m doing my own projections, and I’ve gotten a lot smarter about this. New York doesn’t need all the ventilators.” (Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country’s top expert on infectious diseases, has said he trusts Cuomo’s estimate.)

Even now, it’s hard to believe that someone with as little expertise as Kushner could be so arrogant, but he said something similar on Thursday, when he made his debut at the White House’s daily coronavirus briefing: “People who have requests for different products and supplies, a lot of them are doing it based on projections which are not the realistic projections.”

Kushner has succeeded at exactly three things in his life. He was born to the right parents, married well and learned how to influence his father-in-law. Most of his other endeavors — his biggest real estate deal, his foray into newspaper ownership, his attempt to broker a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians — have been failures.

Undeterred, he has now arrogated to himself a major role in fighting the epochal health crisis that’s brought America to its knees. “Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response,” said a Politico headline on Wednesday. This is dilettantism raised to the level of sociopathy.

Married yes...married well? Debatable..

Just now, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Married yes...married well? Debatable..

He married up, I think is the proper term. 

Don't like any of the Trumps in the slightest but if you wouldn't tongue punch Ivanka's fart box then you're probably a homo.