• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh hey we can't dunk and we shoot college threes with a tiny basketball. 

But yet somehow the majority of players are still black. Obviously lots of women in the hood playing ball to stay away from drugs and not just genetics based on slave breeding.

Probably has more to do with all the white lesbians playing soccer.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Lazorko Saves said:

We can see overall numbers in Europe via their excess mortality monitoring system: http://euromomo.eu/

Even in the breakdown by country, we see Italy is seeing excess mortality merely on par with the 2016-17 flu season.  Spain is still below the peak of both 16-17 and 17-18 flu seasons.  Most other European countries are well down compare to prior flu season peaks.  Even among 65+ age group all of Europe has lower excess mortality than all three immediate prior flu seasons.

Don't get angry at me, it's just numbers.

raw.gif

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Reporters are trying to derail the virus briefing with questions about the IG who Trump just fired, and the president goes off on an extended rant against him and the whistleblower.

"I know all about the whistleblower and you all know about the whistleblower, and someone should sue his ass off!"

Classic Trump.

In some respects these people know they are setting him up with certain questions and he will then go off into his demented rants.  At this point when he points to them I wish they would just say "I got nothing for you." He may even just melt. 

Did I just take tdawgs top of the page

1 hour ago, Lazorko Saves said:

We can see overall numbers in Europe via their excess mortality monitoring system: http://euromomo.eu/

Even in the breakdown by country, we see Italy is seeing excess mortality merely on par with the 2016-17 flu season.  Spain is still below the peak of both 16-17 and 17-18 flu seasons.  Most other European countries are well down compare to prior flu season peaks.  Even among 65+ age group all of Europe has lower excess mortality than all three immediate prior flu seasons.

Don't get angry at me, it's just numbers.

You've figured it out!!!!!!!

...or not at all in the slightest.

2 minutes ago, Fireball said:

In some respects these people know they are setting him up with certain questions and he will then go off into his demented rants.  At this point when he points to them I wish they would just say "I got nothing for you." He may even just melt. 

Did I just take tdwags top of the page

tdwags

I found some N95 masks in a cabinet in the garage I got at Lowe's way back when and just thought they were expensive dust masks and didn't even know that is what they were.  I was on a kick where I welded metal flower sculptures and since a lot of the sheet metal I cut up was galvanized may as well buy a better dust mask. Took them to my kid today because she was all happy to get one at the hospital the other day.  WTF, you mean we can't be mass producing zillions of these a day. Then was it Lhalo showed the lady all happy about hoarding boxes of masks.  Shoot on site. 

What is becoming evident from the Orange Calf and his original campaign promises of everything will be made in America again was just snake oil salesman like usual.  China still makes all our shit and his hand is in the cookie jar.  Just ask Vanks.  Fucking MAGA's. 

2 hours ago, Fireball said:

What is becoming evident from the Orange Calf and his original campaign promises of everything will be made in America again was just snake oil salesman like usual.  China still makes all our shit and his hand is in the cookie jar.  Just ask Vanks.  Fucking MAGA's. 

Orange Calf? Are we just adding random objects after the word orange to describe him. Is Orange Plate an acceptable description?