• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

During normal times it is applicable to argue FOX vs. MSM etc. but to be honest I shut all that shit off for now. I started with Little House on the Prairie and cried, then Murder She Wrote and felt like a detective then watched Behind Enemy Lines and when Owen Wilson jumped into the rescue helicopter I cried again.  Really are we comparing fucking media right now?

1 minute ago, Tank said:

with all the left-leaning news services out there that are so blatantly biased, i still continue to be amazed at how bent some of the libs on this board get over anything conservative.

they all suck (the news, not the libs here).

Yes, they all suck. 

But Fox sucks harder. Like yoUSER BANNED FOR THIS POST

2 minutes ago, Fireball said:

During normal times it is applicable to argue FOX vs. MSM etc. but to be honest I shut all that shit off for now. I started with Little House on the Prairie and cried, then Murder She Wrote and felt like a detective then watched Behind Enemy Lines and when Owen Wilson jumped into the rescue helicopter I cried again.  Really are we comparing fucking media right now?

sounds like hallmark channel. my wife watches it 24-7 cause the spanish media is worse

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I flip on most these from time to time. Kennedy definitely has her own style. Lou Dobbs is still my favorite. Now there's a guy you know is just going to give you the facts, and has zero bias about the president whatsoever.

I like Kennedy because she has interesting guests that aren’t on a corporate script

5 minutes ago, Fireball said:

We're watching LHOTP right now too. 

It's great to be reminded how you can do so much with so little and how easy it can be to truly be content with our loved ones, health, food & a roof over our head. 

Just now, Adam said:

I like Kennedy because she has interesting guests that aren’t on a corporate script

She would get some pretty random people on. My favorite is when she would start getting bored half way through an interview, and stop paying attention.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's great to be reminded how you can do so much with so little and how easy it can be to truly be content with our loved ones, health, food & a roof over our head. 

Last Ho On The Prairie?

i swear, they'll make a reality show about anything these days.

That's why i watch Billions  

@Fireball is right. We really shouldn't be arguing over which news network is better. We all have our preferences and bias. 

There's more important stuff to get worked up about and discuss. 

Like why they don't have hot chicks on novelas anymore.