• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

33 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There are no bigger cowards and c*nts then the douche bag conservative neanderthals that talk like you.  All of you are fucking piss babies.  All of you.  You’re incapable of being a man and just shutting the fuck up putting aside your personal comforts and accepting even slight inconvenience.  Even in an effort to spare people from literally drowning death from some awful pandemic sickness.  You’re a coward.  And you’re a coward to such an extent that you’re not even brave enough to admit you’re a selfish prick on a message board that will never hold you to any account.  You try and hide under some faux blanket of self righteous devotion to liberty or whatever horseshit.  Fuck off. 

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I have added a charitable option and Abides needs 5 volunteers. think you guys should unite for charity. I m old past my prime and 30lbs overweight. My buddy has an MMA ring and gym. You can release all your frustrations in a safe arena. 

In fact, here’s angelinkc with some of his training partners:

image.jpeg.b22a1db492f580550194aeeb9f8d45f6.jpeg