• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels current Mt. Rushmore

gurn67

I think number 1 spot is obvious in Gene Autry

I think number 2 spot is obvious as Mike Scioscia even though I am one of his biggest critics

3 & 4 were the toughest for me

Has Mike Trout done enough already? I say yes, so he gets one of the two remaining spots

In the end it came down to Nolan Ryan or Jim Fregosi. Can't go wrong with either one. I saw Ryan pitch in person in 78 & 79. I never saw Fregosi play. Ryan got the headlines, but Fregosi got MVP votes in 8 consecutive seasons with 6 all-star appearances, a gold glove and managed the team to its first post-season. That was the tie-breaker for me

Last slot I give to Jim Fregosi

Then there is the Angels top 10 criminals list:

1. Josh Hamilton, 2. Jerry Dipoto, 3. Tony Reagins, 4. Gary Mathews, 5. Doug Eddings (I know, not an Angel, but....),

6. A.J. Perzinski (I know, not an Angel, but would be on any list of this type), 7. Shea Hillinbrand, 8. Esteban Yan, 9. Jose Guillen, 10. Buzzie Bavasi (for the single act of trading Ryan).

They will never sniff Mt. Rushmore.