• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

4 hours ago, Tank said:

one of the things i've seen repeated several times with this latest massacre involves arming teachers. here's a response i found from one teacher. i agree with her.

27973333_349514362194540_4637721139215435099_n.jpg

I agree with this. Unless the teacher has documented training (former police, special forces. etc...) it is asking for problems. Teachers are not cops, they are teachers 

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Just like California. Make it look less scary and it's legal. Flash hiders reduce muzzle flash when fired. Muzzle brakes reduce recoil therefor making target acquisition much quicker. Guess which one California made unlawful?

Image result for Thordsen Gen 3 AR-15Image result for AR-15

The one on top is a California compliant AR and the one on the bottom is not. They operate the exact same way. Pointless

So the one on the bottom lacks quick reload capabilities? (Serious question)

1 hour ago, nate said:

The GOP idea of giving everyone guns to stop mass shootings is like addressing second hand smoke by getting everyone to start smoking.

The National Tobacco Association must really admire how well the NRA manipulates politicians.

This is absurd logic, it really is.  
The reason these cowards pick these targets is that they are defenseless, if this was not the case, the choice might change.
I dont support it mind you, I dont think almost anything that deals with the action itself will have much consequence till we deal with the root causes, im just saying that the comparison is a little whack.