• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2015-2016 Hot Stove Thread

SoWhat

I don't know what everyone sees in Trayce Thompson. He has a not good minor league track record and came up as a 24 year old and had 44 games of results in an extreme hitters ballpark. Big whoop...I see a league average outfielder

Peraza for Johnson is a wash and honestly Peraza is probably better when you factor in his speed and defense.

Montas is the real prize of the trade for the Dodgers, and allows them to flip De Leon/Urias for a big arm

Interesting trade between the Dogs, CWS and Cinnci.  

I really think the Dogs are just stockpiling for the next three years and will hit the reset button after 2018 when all their money is off the books and kershaw opts out.  They wouldn't admit that publicly, but they are just hoarding as many resources as possible.  I don't see them moving their chips for a player is club controlled for several years.  I also don't think they will move Puig.  That team could be a bit messy next year but they still have a solid group of talent.  

The White Sox are one of those teams where it could all come together and they win 90 games or none of it does and they lose 90.  Their offense was putrid last year.  Garcia and LaRoche were just so awful.  Garcia is almost as bad a Matt Joyce.  So they could still use one more solid bat. Gordon would actually be a good fit for them.  Their pitching staff is very good.  

Time for the exodus to begin in Cinnci.  I'd have thought they could get more for Frazier, but not a bad haul.  They get some position players with some power and speed.  If they were smart, they'd be on the horn with whatever teams are willing to sign Davis and do a salary dump.  He'd actually be a nice fit in Baltimore or maybe even Houston.  I can't imagine the cost of getting BP or Bruce would be all that high at this point.  With the addition of Peraza, it's clear that a Phillips trade isn't far behind.  

1. Per sources, Colon had better offers from other clubs, but wanted to stay with #Mets. Loves fans, teammates, organization.

669 retweets735 likes

Retweet

More

Sources: #Mets in agreement with Bartolo Colon on one-year, $7.25M contract, pending physical. Initial reports of deal came from DR.

Iwakuma re-signs with the Mariners. Angels looking like the 4th place team in the AL West right now

Seattle Mariners ‏@Mariners

Kuma signs a contract for 2016 with vesting options for 2017 and 2018. #TheBearIsBack

Shannon Drayer ‏@shannondrayer

Dipoto "This is a big move for us. We feel like this really puts a finishing touch on what we think has been a very productive off-season.”

Edited by bloodbrother

Interesting trade between the Dogs, CWS and Cinnci.

I really think the Dogs are just stockpiling for the next three years and will hit the reset button after 2018 when all their money is off the books and kershaw opts out. They wouldn't admit that publicly, but they are just hoarding as many resources as possible. I don't see them moving their chips for a player is club controlled for several years. I also don't think they will move Puig. That team could be a bit messy next year but they still have a solid group of talent.

The White Sox are one of those teams where it could all come together and they win 90 games or none of it does and they lose 90. Their offense was putrid last year. Garcia and LaRoche were just so awful. Garcia is almost as bad a Matt Joyce. So they could still use one more solid bat. Gordon would actually be a good fit for them. Their pitching staff is very good.

Time for the exodus to begin in Cinnci. I'd have thought they could get more for Frazier, but not a bad haul. They get some position players with some power and speed. If they were smart, they'd be on the horn with whatever teams are willing to sign Davis and do a salary dump. He'd actually be a nice fit in Baltimore or maybe even Houston. I can't imagine the cost of getting BP or Bruce would be all that high at this point. With the addition of Peraza, it's clear that a Phillips trade isn't far behind.

The White Sox are close to becoming my pick for the breakout team this year.