• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2015-2016 Hot Stove Thread

SoWhat

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan

Source: Yasiel Puig is NOT going to Chicago in the trade between the Dodgers and White Sox.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan

Sources: Players involved in the trade between the Dodgers and White Sox are still being informed of the deal, but it is done at this point.

Edited by bloodbrother

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan

Source: Dodgers, White Sox nearing a trade. Top pitching prospect Frankie Montas is going to Los Angeles, so it could be pretty big.

Hmmm. Puig? If Dodgers trade an OFer, they'll be entering the FA OF market with authority

So that malcontent was able to get the Dogs a top pitching prospect?  Their front office just walked on water.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan

Source: Yasiel Puig is NOT going to Chicago in the trade between the Dodgers and White Sox.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan

Sources: Players involved in the trade between the Dodgers and White Sox are still being informed of the deal, but it is done at this point.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/12/dodgers-white-sox-frankie-montas-trade.html

The White Sox could use upgrades at shortstop and one of second base or third base (Brett Lawrie will man the other position).

No way would they trade Seager, would they?  Maybe Guerrero? 

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS

peraza shebler dixon go to reds

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS

montas micah johnson and trayce thompson go to dodgers

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Frazier lone player going to #WhiteSox.

Micah Johnson may very well be the Dodgers new starting 2B this season

Edited by bloodbrother

I don't understand why the Dodgers just didn't take Frazier.  My only thought is maybe they wanted prospects because they are trying to put a big package together for Jose Fernandez.

Certainly looks like it. If not Fernandez, then another big time talent. They somehow traded away lesser prospects and got better ones.

White Sox were one of the teams that some thought might make a run at Freese....his market looks to be drying up....if you thought Escobar could play 2b you might get Freese on a cheaper 2 year deal now....but I don't think that's the plan....

Would make some sense--maybe get him on a 2-3 year deal on the cheap. I think others on the board have said that Yunel is a better defender at 2b than 3b. Seems to make quite a bit of sense. Gordon, Freese, RP and let's roll.

Must be nice to have a FO that knows what it's doing

do they ? you're assuming some other trade is gonna happen.  Maybe it will.  But right now, it looks like they got rid of their 2b heir apparent....a good prospect in his own right.  For 4th outfielder Trayce Thompson and a top pitching prospect, albeit one who got hit pretty ****ing hard in the majors last year and micah johnson.  who's another tweener player.  Who knows wtf is going on in Doyer land.  I don't get why everyone thinks every move they make is gold tho.  How'd that Heaney trade work out for them ? The Dee Gordon move ? oh and that time they lost out on Zach Greinke to the Diamondbacks when, btw they really needed Zach Greinke cause they have no SP depth.  If i'm a Dodger fan this FO is pissing me the **** off.

Edited by UndertheHalo

do they ? you're assuming some other trade is gonna happen.  Maybe it will.  But right now, it looks like they got rid of their 2b heir apparent....a good prospect in his own right.  For 4th outfielder Trayce Thompson and a top pitching prospect, albeit one who got hit pretty ****ing hard in the majors last year and micah johnson.  who's another tweener player.  Who knows wtf is going on in Doyer land.  I don't get why everyone this every move they make is gold tho.  How'd that Heaney trade work out for them ? The Dee Gordon move ? oh and that time they lost out on Zach Greinke to the Diamondbacks when, btw they really needed Zach Greinke cause they have no SP depth.  If i'm a Dodger fan this FO is pissing me the **** off.

Obviously Magic traded for Trayce to lure Klay to the Lakers