• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What places do you refuse to eat?

nate

Mimi's Cafe

Bingo! The one near me in Thousand Oaks used to be good. I would go couple times a year with the old man but lately they suck so much ass!

Also a no no for me:

ARBYS SUCKS

Yeah, it's no joke bad. My girlfriends grandfather flies in about once or twice a year to hang out and he was originally from the Rancho/Upland/Claremont area and the dude is so set in stone every visit it's either Vince's Spaghetti or Mimi's Cafe. I don't ever remember eating there but the last time he was out he wanted to go there and my girlfriend dreaded it but I was expecting something like Coco's or Carrows, but this was something else. I have never been to a place before where the food (literally everything) was so bland. They refuse to cook with butter or salt and pepper. No wonder it was only old people in there.

• 6 years later...

Lol, I had to go back early in the thread to see if I commented. Yep, same answer as 6 years ago. KFC is so gross. Looking at old threads got me thinking what happened to all those former poster that were regulars here. I hope most of them are OK.

On 2/25/2013 at 2:07 PM, Wallerrrr said:

my wife and i stopped at the sizzler in blythe, ca a few years ago when we were heading to spring training...holy sh*t...never again

My dad and I ate there several years ago on the way back from Spring Training. It's kind of your only option if you're driving through Blythe around dinnertime.