• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What places do you refuse to eat?

nate

On 2/27/2013 at 12:34 PM, CaliAngel said:

Native So Cal Asians rave about In N Out. In fact, if you're ever visiting Southern California and want to hear an Asian not stop talking, just go up to a group of them and ask what they think about In N Out. If they slow for a second just say "animal style." Don't forget to bring a big bag of popcorn.

Cali with some lackadaisical racism.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The Double Del is extremely underrated.

But better than an INO burger? No way.

He said it to troll me because no real human being believes that.  If VLL believes that then it is because he also believes in chem trails and aliens and 911 being an inside job and countless other things that normal humans no is complete and utter bullshit.  

5 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

The double Del is better and I know people who feel the same. And you didn’t even cross my mind when I made that post. Looks like you’re becoming quite the conspiracy theorist. 

Or you’re just a little bitch. 

Ok sweetie, go back to your bunker with your people who think the Double Del is better.  I’ll continue to serve the normal people, all day every day.  

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

As a kid I really liked battered deep fried cod with tarter sauce. My dad would pick up H Salt now and then and quit after they seemed to crater in terms of quality. 

The fried fish was "ok" (nothing special, not... horrible). But the thing i got had a piece of it, and a piece of chicken. The chicken was... just... beyond horrible.

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Its all about timing. If you go when its busy and they are churning out new chicken, its pretty good. If you go after the rush, when the same chicken has been grilling for an hour, brutal.

I've only ever gone during the lunch rush to meet a friend (she loves it - yep, white chick). Terrible.

If you can ever get to a Juan Pollo, you'll never eat at EPL again. 

I haven’t eaten at Taco Bell by choice in a very long time, like maybe 15 years.  We were in Havasu a few years back and I was with my wife’s family and this would be before she was my wife and I was new to the family so to speak.  We got off the river after a day of drinking and a day of not eating and we went through the Taco Bell drive lane and got a 10 pack of tacos.  I ate one.  If you know me and have seen me, I am not a one taco kind of guy nor do I have a one taco build.  So yea, I don’t eat there.

Taco bell sucks. Loved it when I was a kid. The regular tacos, soft tacos and chicken soft tacos arent bad. Not special,  not bad. But it falls off a cliff after that.

Its good if someone else picks it up and pays for it when youre hungry. Then it tastes ok. You go back a week later and pay for the same thing, and its a total let down.

I've been on the carb battle since April. It's tenuous at times when I look at menus and realize I really need to make meals at home to avoid all the hidden carbs and sugars.

We have a place for Mexican food and for the most part I'm having them build a customized taco salad, no tortillas, no rice, no beans, etc. They never bat an eye and I usually get some extra avacado thrown in for free. 

For dinner tonight I had a protein style double single at In N Out. I do miss the bun.